Thailand Open 2007 - July 5 (Day 3)

Discussion in 'Thailand Open 2007 / China Open (1) 2007 / Philipp' started by erin_hakkinen, Jul 4, 2007.

1. dimitri

dimitri Regular Member

Sandakan,Sabah, M'sia.. currently in Auckland, New
  2. fook1125

fook1125 Regular Member

i think the taipei wds have improve their after a bad performance in previous tournament.I think that wong pei tty/chin ee hui can training with man player to improve their smash or anything lah!!!!!!gambateh...............wpt/ceh

3. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

If you didnt improve You'll fall behine

The MAS WD have performed quite consistant for every touny they took part, they never wins with those pair they usually lost to....this showed they didnt improve in their game...they will never go any where.....if they keep being 'consistant' in this way......they needs break thru...in order to be in the race.....if not....some other young will be catching up....very soon.....and they might not be in QF anymore.......:(

4. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

LWW/CTF having tough time with the Thai pair i think.......as they play in their home ground......and they playing so well lately....hope the mas pair will prevail...

5. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Oh no....mas pair lost.....looks like keeping them training at home during Sudirman cup...didnt produce result......CCM/HTH, LWW/CTF, FT/MZ and OSH/TBS.......all did not perform to expectation......hope LWF/GTC will proceed to Final.....