Tecnifibre Racket Bag Review

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by Michael WBC, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Michael WBC

Michael WBC Regular Member

Student
    Not technically a badminton racket bag but still perfect for badminton. I use to have a 6 racket yonex bag but it finally fell apart after several years of dragging it from tournament to tournament. I was looking for slightly bigger bag as I always found myself bringing extra gear in a backpack. So after looking at the latest yonex bags nothing seem to fit the bill.

So after a bit of searching I found the Tecnifibre Racket Bag TOUR V02 MAX 9R (65Euro). The bag contains two large compartments, two smaller pockets and a shoe pocket. Either of the two large compartments can easy hold 5-6 badminton rackets. In the setup I have I have 5 rackets in one and shuttles, towel and changes of gear. The two smaller pockets are both located on the same side of the bag. One pocket is internal and one is external.

The bag seems to be made of a tough outer layer. The bag feels lighter than you would imagine. The bag is designed to be carried on your back the same as a normal backpack. The bag is very well padded and makes for a very comfortable bag to carry around. There is also a chest strap for added comfort.

Overall very happy with my new bag, hopefully will be another few years before this needs a replacement.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. neohenry

neohenry Regular Member

The bag looks so cool! Thanks for the post. :)

3. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    thats a really unique bag, havnt seen anything like that before. looks nicely padded for the back which would be a really nice feature. question how would that material handle if it got wet though?

4. Michael WBC

Michael WBC Regular Member

Student
    The padded appears to be stitched onto the same material as the out layer so if it does get wet should pass through into the bag. The padding its self looks very absorbent (not good if it gets wet). Well it is winter time here in Ireland so I guess I will be getting wet often enough in the next few days so should have a good answer soon :D

5. logicalguy

logicalguy Regular Member

well, does it get wet inside?