Tan Kim Her: Doors are still Open

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2007' started by yannie, Jan 18, 2007.

1. yannie

yannie Regular Member

2. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    Good article, Kim Her should stay with Team Korea as the Koreans have shown their sincerity over BAM. If Kim Her's students win the Olympic or continue to do well in most of the WBF events then I am sure BAM will roll out the red carpet for him. Why join the BAM and report to Rexy if you're as good as him in coaching? Why's Li Mao so wanted by many? Becasue he is really good and has established himself which Kim Her need to establish! Just my opinion!

3. darenong

darenong Regular Member

there ar rumours that kim her struck a deal with the malaysian's official but ended with twisted facts and im sure kim her would prefer to stick with the koreans if its anithing less that what he is doing now ... where he can prove his importance

4. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Rexy is spread too thin with so many pairs under him. I think there is still room for a good doubles coach but of course, I am sure the budget is a bit tight.

Rexy's strength is that he is able to impart his knowledge to the players. All Malaysians now feel that there are good pairs coming up under Rexy's tutelage.

Kim Her would have to count himself unlucky not to be in Rexy's shoes today that is all I can say......Forest Gump.