Swiss Open 2016 Grand Prix Gold (Qualifications round to Finals)

Discussion in 'German / All England / Swiss Open 2016' started by blabl, Mar 15, 2016.

1. ssj100

ssj100 Regular Member

Classic TBH/KKK! Semi-final loss again in a semi-decent tournament against a bigger opponent!

2. Devendra

Devendra Regular Member

Student
    Yes, it goes both ways, no one should be too enthused with some performances. They should wait, and hold on a little longer.

3. Devendra

Devendra Regular Member

Student

Also, this is total haphazard thinking.

HBJ is a mediocre player? >>>> We have not seen enough of her. One reason being that CHN team didn't give her enough chances like were given to Akane. So, I'll reserve my judgement, I can only answer you regarding this question after seeing enough of her matches, for enough time.

She is 19 but dont have anything to her credits >>> That doesn't make her a mediocre player. LXR didn't win anything until a season before Olympics, but today she has more achievements than Saina, and most players. Things can change dramatically, not that they need to necessarily change. Also, as for her achievements, she has won the youth Olympic Gold, along with a GPG.

Sindhu, Akane, Nozomi, Ratchanok, GOh jin wei, all are prodigies. They proved the world who they are. They have stuff to fill in the resume to show the world. >>> Well as I said, that girl didn't play much due to her team's functioning.

Now, coming to your question, what has Sindhu won till now?

And tell me what she has won, not her second or third finishes, tell me what has she won till now? Rather, Saina had already won a Superseries level tournament by her age.

4. Devendra

Devendra Regular Member

Student

Well, perhaps, but that doesn't necessarily work. Rather, if you start comparing to those elite players, it can bring undue pressure onto yourselves.

5. Devendra

Devendra Regular Member

Student

Here I agree with you. @Justin L is thoroughly a Chinese fan, and usually only appreciates Chinese players. Not that there is something wrong with that, there are others here who only appreciate players of their nationalities predominantly.

6. Devendra

Devendra Regular Member

Student

Look at the results of previous year. They are not weak, they have just messed up. They have exceptional talent in WD. They were able to get multiple totally new players to win top level tournaments.

7. Devendra

Devendra Regular Member

Student

Ages are incorrect. She won at 18 and 19 years of age.

8. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Chill up everybody. Chill up guys. No need to talk about nationality of the player. The most important thing of all the players have performed. Anyway there are lots of upsets k. This tournament.

Yesterday I managed to watch that MS match of Wang Tzu Wei versus Prannoy. Lots of refereeing errors I felt in that match. Then at the third set the shuttle went across the net, but the umpire didn't see it. Umpire said didn't go over the net. Too bad. So score from 22-20 changed to 21-21. Then prannoy win the third set 23-21. Oh dear me. Such a costly error at the ending of the game. Wang I salute him. He knew he won the match. He knew the shuttle cross the net but he accepted the decision didn't even complain. Too bad. I watch it via bwf website. So many people at the website complained about the bias and unfair judging throughout the whole match.

too

9. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Too bad to see such a thing happening in the semi-finals. Due to that match all my friends and mw who are watching it became so angry that we decided not to watch any matches live anymore. Too many upsets happened in this tournament. We are all thinking is it die to refereeing errors that good players have lost. Too bad.

10. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Sorry for saying all this here but the refereeing error is so terrible that so many people at the bwf website are all complaining and talking about it. Too horrible. That match end our day and after that match my friends and I stopped watching the matches live. Tonight hope there will be no more errors oh. Such thing can happen in semifinals so terrible.

11. renbo

renbo Regular Member

Oh My! MZ won over CTC and is in the Final. What a let down

12. blabl

blabl Regular Member

All my friends and I managed to watch the first match of the Japanese WD winning over the Thailand WD. Well all enjoyed the whole match immensely chit chat talking about the match while watching. You know it is as such. The match is so exciting. Clearly it is proven that the Japanese WD are so much better compared to the Thailand WD. So when the Japanese WD won the match we all praised her saying wow she is good she really played so well. It is a well deserved win after all. We felt so happy.

13. renbo

renbo Regular Member

Is not Axelsen past year's finalist? He will lose points for not coming

14. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Yes I just cannot believe that result and I missed that match too. Perhaps maybe I say just perhaps Marc won the match through refereeing errors. Too many refereeing errors in this tournament as stated by the people at the bwf website yesterday. Many people are there to vent their anger over the serious refereeing errors throughout the whole tournament. Too bad. Reading those comments online, I can only pity the victims of the refereeing errors.

15. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Then all my friends and me also managed to watch the match of the XD live. Very exciting. First set the Japanese XD played so well to win the match. Then at the second set the young China XD played better with confidence hence they won. In the third set again it is the China XD who played so well and the Japanese XD made a lot of errors. In the end the China XD stayed calm, play to their level best hence both won. What I observe here is China really have good young junior players. Never easy for them to win the match considering the Japanese XD are veteran better senior players.

In the end we all congratulated the young China XD who played so well to win their match yesterday.

16. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Once again my friends and I get to watch the MS match. After watching the match we all got so angry with the outcome that we have decided to stop watching live matches. We just want to enjoy the match never support anybody but the refereeing errors make us all angry hence we have decided to stop watching live matches after that. Too bad. And so sorry too for saying this. That match spoil our mood.

17. blabl

blabl Regular Member

I think so he will lose a lot of ranking points for not coming to this tournament. Too bad.

18. blabl

blabl Regular Member

@renbo

Will you be watching today match final live?

19. ssj100

ssj100 Regular Member

For WD yes. But it feels in the last 3-4 months (end of last year and so far this year), they haven't been doing as well as usual - at least 3/4 pairs in semis etc. I guess it's hard to keep that sort of dominance up for long.

How about the MD? No comment on that?

20. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

[​IMG]