SuperBird Mix Doubles Oct 4, 2009

Discussion in 'Arcadia Badminton Club ( ABC )' started by SuperBird, Sep 19, 2009.

1. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Here are winners PIC MX doubles

Here are SuperBird Mx Doubles Winner:

1) 1st place $50 prize MONEY total & medals (order came delay)-please see me at ABC for it goto : Winnie(ABC) & Brian (ABC)

1 round: 21-17 2 round: 21-19 :)Very Close game

2) 2nd place: goto Cindy(ABC)/William(SGVBC) Total: $30 total prize Money & Medals

3) 2rd place con: Krista/Alfredo Total:$20 prize Money & no medals

1 round: 23-21 2 round: 21-18

thanks again for another Excitement SuperBird Survival Series Tournament:MX

Video will be upload within 5 days: If you have FACEBOOK, PLEASE SEARCH FOR (SUPERBIRD BADMINTON) AND ADD AS YOUR FRIEND TO GET INSTANT UPDATE AND INFO, VIDEO, chatting, AND EVENTS: IPHONE,TMOBILE, computer,ECT.:):):)
    FACEBOOK: IS A COOL WEBSITE TO KEEP INSTANT TOUCH WITH FRIENDS & EVENTS.
    website: www.superbirdbadminton.com will be up within 2 weeks: tons of pic/videos/events/ect........

Attached Files:

2. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Thanks Chris(CTJCAD) for helping the event with score-board keeping.

Thanks Sammy for bringing his nice Cooler: glad everyone enjoy the cold water & sodas.

Thanks everyone for helping out by contributing shuttlecocks for the game: this really help us with the funding.

Thanks for all of the brave ladies to help make this event possible. w/out the ladies, we were about to pull out some nice long hair wigs for the gentlemen. :)

We all have a lots of fun and sweat. :)

3. AerotusX

AerotusX Regular Member

Sales
    Yes, I played on Sunday, lost the 1st round and then played in the Cons final, but lost that one too... :( My partner was Trang! She was great, I screwed up too much. I was in the white shirt, black shorts (but that make ten of us, doesn't it? :rolleyes:)

I saw your games, it was exciting. We all had fun... I don't think I played you before. I'll hit you up for a game next time I see you at ABC.

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^I think i know who you are..^^

..did you come w/a young kid?? i saw you were playing w/a young kid..:confused:

5. AerotusX

AerotusX Regular Member

Sales
    Yeah, that's me... It was my son, he is taking lessons from 2-4pm on Sundays.

6. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Medals of HONor

SuperBird Medals are here: Please email SuperBird(Eddie): edlopez21@hotmail.com or edwardlopez@superbirdbadminton.com (Let me know what day you are showing up at ABC---I'll meet you there & have a little fun match. :)

#1 place: Cindy Tang/William--might mistake on spelling.
    #2 place: Wainie & Brian

SuperBird & Sammy would like to congrats Both of you for your hard sweat to earn this honor medals in our SuperBird Tournament. Thanks everyone for playing & We would love to see all of you back again for Our Next SuperBird MX Tourney.

& Thanks again for William (ABC management) for Supporting SuperBird Tournament.

NOTE: Official Website of SuperBird Survival Series Tournaments will Be OPEN on NOV 15, 2009. Please come by for a Visit & show your Support.
    www.superbirdbadminton.com:):):):):):):):):):)

Attached Files:

7. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Got to give thanks & Credit for Support of SuperBird Tournament:

1) Thanks SAMMY for his brave idea of adding MIX doubles for Superbird Tournament. We got too many negative thoughts about having this EVENT. But, I believe in Sammy that we can Make this event a Successful & it turn out GREAT: We recruit enough brave ladies to play in Our SuperBird tournament. :) We were both very very HAPPY, AND this MX doubles will be host again. :)

2)Thanks Trang---> for doing a great job as Treasury making sure Winning are Paid Fairly on all SuperBird Events. :)

8. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Video of Mix doubles

The Video for Mix doubles will be done soon. Please come & see me for your DVD copies of full version. Or send me an EMAIL: edlopez21@hotmail.com

All SuperBird Tourney Videos do take up Tons of hours for editing & finding the right music for the moment. I am doing my best to add music request to the video that lots you like. So thanks again for players donation of $3.00 for DVD to HELP support future SuperBird Tournament: To provide more Drinks(soda) & Water for the Event.

SuperBird(Edward Lopez)

OFFICIAL Site:( SuperBirdBadminton.com ) will be coming in NOV 15, 2009. Please show your support & enjoy all the fun things on this site.:):):):):):):)

9. n3w813

n3w813 Regular Member

Systems Admin
    It's the other way around, Wainie & Brian got first place!! :D

The medals look awesome! Hopefully, I'll see you soon at ABC. :)

10. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    thoughts to much about the name and mis-type

#1 place: Wainie & Brian
    #2 place: Cindy Tang/William--might mistake on spelling.

:eek:: sorry, It was late, and I was editing the video:Thanks for spotting the error.:)

11. Anakampung

Anakampung New Member

Business-Health Management Industry
    Superbird

Congratulation to Trang & Eddie for all the hard work,effort they have put in to make the Superbird events as great as it is today. Players are always excited about the next one. As far as I know, Eddie has not scheduled another event yet,but you will be the first one to know when he decide to have one. Eddie and Trang have been doing all the work by themself, and I understand quite often they had to spend their own money to make the event great for the participants. Let's give them both "Hi Five" where credit dues. It takes a lot of time to edit and post the pictures and videos for us all to enjoy. Let's not forget that. Please give them a High Five to show our appreciation next time we see them.
    Happy Swinging!!!:):):):):)

12. n3w813

n3w813 Regular Member

Systems Admin
    Is the DVD for the Mixed tourney almost ready, Eddie?? :D

I'm ready to donate $6 for 2 copies. :)

13. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Dvd Ready.

It's ready. Just remember to ask me whenever you see me playing at ABC. THX. for your support for SuperBird Tourneys.:) Eddie