stringing machine brands and sales

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by TrunkZ69, Apr 17, 2001.

1. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    i need the price of a decent stringing machine that is sorta cheap, maybe about 200-300 dollars. and like i read somehing about clamps in a diff. thread, how many is good, i saw one, but it only has 2, is that bad?

2. Kenny

Kenny Guest

I gave you a price on the KLIPPERMATE M140 ,but for $200-300(US I assume), you would not be able to find a machine that has more than 2 clamps. This price range can only buy you a portable machine that incorporates the 'Swing Weight' tensioning design.

I don't recommend 2 clamp machines for stringing graphite rackets, especially if you want to string over 20lbs of tension. 6 clamp machines are the best but we're talking about big big bucks then!

3. Joe

Joe Guest

Not too sure about your questions. However, Badminton Alley ( http://www.badmintonalley.com ) is selling various machines that has 6 points support such as the Alpha Pioneer FL with flying clamps for $325 and Alpha Pioneer DC, similar to FL, but with fixed clamp for $475.

I recommend that you get at least 4 points support stringing machine.

Good luck.