Some message for the players...

Discussion in 'Vietnam Open / China Open (2) 2007' started by happyice81, Nov 25, 2007.

1. JasonMichael

JasonMichael Regular Member

IT consultant
    I think Taufik would do that without hesitation... and I would think LCW would have also done the same but there might have been some hesitation due to everyone watching.

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    They would be fined by BWF.. like what TH did last time. And if they do so.. they might lose precious Olympic points.

3. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Yep..also Referee should learn how to communicate to players, not like the one in HKO...:(

4. Kamen

Kamen Regular Member

Self-Employed
    Olyimpic points were not an issue anymore cause LCW would never win with that kind of line and umpire judging.

If i were LCW, I would rather be fined by bwf than seeing BCL jumping around like he really has won at championsip point. :rolleyes:

I don't think you could say that LCW or the Koreans were unsporting by walking out.

Yes, Taufik case was a "little" unsportmanship cause it was the first line error and i think it was not deliberate but LCW's was many deliberate intentional bad line judging to favour BCL!

5. sepang

sepang Regular Member

100% agree. If you don't protest, they will do it again and again, BWF won't take it seriously.
    Simply WO will send a strong signal to BWF. CH can WO to BCL in QF because CH said he is not feeling well. LCW also can say he is not feeling well after so many unfair calls (mentally illness?). If CH can WO, why can't LCW?