Show us your badminton shoes!

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Sgbad, Mar 28, 2008.

1. sherwingotmail

sherwingotmail Regular Member

was it really worthy lin dan shoe.when will be the gold version be realeased .
    i found yonex shoes easy to wear off, and there gumsole harden after a certain time, make it slippery on the court loss it ability to stick and stabilized on the court, in short u can not use it any more .
    those all the gum shoe shoes dont only yonex badminton has this life span??
    how about the power cushion of yonex, compare to victor energy max??,and lining bounce technology?? wht is more responsive or effective ??

in my on opinion
    technology wise yonex is the 1st , 2nd victor and 3rd lining
    design wise victor 1st , 2nd yonex and 3rd lining
    sturdy wise lining 1st , 2nd victor and 3rd yonex
    what do you guys think ??

#1061 sherwingotmail, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. phorge

phorge Regular Member

You have to use badminton shoes only in the badminton court. Do not wear it outdoors or play on cement surfaces. Clean the rubber sole with a damp cloth after use on a dusty court. Taking proper care, these shoes will easily last for more than a year. By that time the rubber sole will harden naturally and it will be time to get a new one.

Aventus likes this.
  3. victor_rs

victor_rs Regular Member

my feet..asics gel sensei 3....

Sent from my Lenovo A560 using Tapatalk

4. sherwingotmail

hows the sensei on the bdmntn court ?? victor_rs
    a wanna try it i seen a good deal on sensei 6.

5. Nova89

Nova89 Regular Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

My first yonex shoes that I got today. Silver Aerus LCW. Can't wait to try on court.

6. victor_rs

victor_rs Regular Member

if u normally use light shoes,maybe with sensei u feel a bit heavy...and a bit high..

in my feet this shoes really nice..front n back gel support...best cushioning..side and upper support really nice..

7. Nova89

Nova89 Regular Member

8. sherwingotmail

wow nova where did you get that ??

9. Nova89

Nova89 Regular Member

A contact who is a distributor of Yonex products. I ask him the same thing with the other yonex clothing/apparels I bought from him, he never tells.

10. sherwingotmail

well it will distributed globally i guess this October or at least this last quarter of the year or may be early 2017 with lindan sc6 gold version and the aerus 2 which is a believe is out now in some country

11. YangMehMeh

YangMehMeh New Member

Bought a week ago. Feels very well fitted but seems easy to wear and tear from the sides due to lateral movements after 5-6 sessions. Started to have gaps in the rubber.

Attached Files:

12. Lyonn Loo

Lyonn Loo Regular Member

Human
    New kit

Attached Files:

13. Nightbird

Nightbird Regular Member

Wow, early Xmas:) That is one attractive pair. Have you tried them? Is the blue portion rigid since it seems to be made of hardened material. Was looking to order the purple and green version till this caught my eye.

14. Nova89

Nova89 Regular Member

Me being narrow footed, it feels stable. I think if you have flat feet it might feel too much like too rigid. Hopefully they release more because the blue/lime combination really looks nice, the guy who sold me had only 8 pairs to sell and I guess I was lucky he asked me because he knows I'm lcw fan. I've used it twice on the court now and liking it.

15. yippo888

yippo888 Regular Member

Therapy Radiographer
    Got these recently recommended to try from my friend who is a Babolat stockist. Have to say feel like they are just as comfortable as my old Yonex SHB 02 LTDs and quite a bit lighter as well so feel like i can move around the court faster. Although the SHD 02 LTD feel like they have better ankle support.

i have also ordered a few pairs for my other team mates in Black and Yellow. Not everyone can pull off this blue and pink version i much say!
    And the blue isn't as blue as it seems in some promotional phones and the pink is MUCH more pink in real life too. But yeh i would say... only a REAL man can pull these off...

babolat2.jpg babolat1.jpg

Aventus and ucantseeme like this.
  16. InvincibleAjay

InvincibleAjay Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    I'm a Babolat Ambassador and I have been using the above shoe for nearly 9 months now. It is a very comfortable shoe and I have only just changed the insole as mine has worn away. The grip and responsiveness is top knotch and so far apart from the wear on the inner section of the non racket leg from foot drag, the shoe has held up nicely. No tears or splits. It looks awesome and is certainly an improvement on the previous model.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Aventus likes this.
  17. yippo888

yippo888 Regular Member

Therapy Radiographer
    oh nice Ajay.

how did you become an ambassador?

yeah i used custom insoles to help me correct an uneven wear issue i used to have will insoles of all brands. but yes so far the shoes have performed very nicely. :)

18. InvincibleAjay

Badminton Coach
    I'm a coach so previously was with Yonex. Just the past 2 years I have been with Babolat as they were coming up some interesting products in the badminton scene and I am always open to try different products

Their shoes/rackets/bags and clothing are definitely good quality and improving all the time. Its just a shame their feather shuttlecocks are poor and made with 3 layer cork even on top range.

BTW Babolat have just realised the 2017 shoe, its a different colourway which I will post a picture shortly.

832963610_1_644x461.jpg

The top orange black shoe. It looks okay in real life but not as nice as the blue pink combo I have. I'm not a fan of 3 colours, I like the 2 colour scheme.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

19. yippo888

yippo888 Regular Member

Therapy Radiographer
    ah nice have you tried babolat rackets also? I'm now using victor rackets as they are a much more competitive price in hong kong so i always buy some when i go back there.

the shuttles seem ok to me. at least at the beginning. Although it does seem like they slow very quickly... and sometimes a the beginning particularly the mid court push and drive shots seem to be hard to control as they seem to fly very quickly and are quite often hard to control the pace. However they seem fine for rear court shots until they get a little duffed up and slow.

20. InvincibleAjay

Badminton Coach
    Yes I have, do a search you will see many reviews of mine of the Babolat range of rackets. I currently have the full 2016 XFeel II range, my favourite being the XFeel Power II. A great all round racket.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day

ucantseeme likes this.