see u in thomas cup 2008 in jakarta

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2006' started by taufik-ist, May 6, 2006.

1. w3wmfhe

w3wmfhe Regular Member

why not US vs England ????? or some other countries beside China, Indo, Malay, Denmark, and Korea. I hope in 2008 the Thomas Cup holder will be the USA

2. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    [/quote]

A new player will definitely be very nervous... but KBH is really TOO nervous and embarrassing for such a highly ranked player. If he wants a future, he should do some mental toughness training.... or maybe change coach. :D

3. blue_apple

blue_apple Regular Member

A new player will definitely be very nervous... but KBH is really TOO nervous and embarrassing for such a highly ranked player. If he wants a future, he should do some mental toughness training.... or maybe change coach. :D[/quote]

hahahha yeah...change coach!!!! no more misbun please...

4. rhinovinda

rhinovinda Regular Member

Scientist
    I think the 2nd double won by the chinese was LYB/TBY.

5. muziqalicious

muziqalicious Regular Member

hahahha LOL....eventough im indonesian, ive got to admit we are insane when it comes to badminton and/or soccer.....
    well for me, that's because i love my country THAT much and i don't have better things to do hehehehe :D :p :D

6. rhinovinda

rhinovinda Regular Member

Scientist
    hahahha yeah...change coach!!!! no more misbun please...[/quote]

Hahahaha........you should add more indo coach for single in MAS squad.

7. alloh

alloh Regular Member

:D Hehhehe... ya soccer as well.
    I still remember the soccer match between INA vs MAS last year, the INA fans kept throwing mineral bottles to MAS players when MAS leading.
    Hope that is not to show you love your country :cool:

8. tehsham

tehsham Regular Member

Dream on unless US had a complete team of neutralized players like LD, BCL, TH, LCW...ha hah

9. hazka

hazka Regular Member

anybody, plz give the budget?
    haha..i'm still studying, if i'm serious about going to jakarta in 2 years, I better start saving rite now :p
    anyway, how much the ticket usually cost??

can't wait for the TC2008...it must be extra exciting since it was held in Jakarta...i still remember TC2004, when the INA playing against MAS, the stadium was sooo crowded..However, when it was semi final, INA vs DEN, the stadium aren't as crowded as the Quaterfinal matches..hmmm

10. muziqalicious

muziqalicious Regular Member

hahahhahahahahaha..........welll touche...then again they are really crazy and me...i just dont have better things to do :p

11. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    no.. we dun lost, we won 4-1 tiger cup 2005 :D

12. alloh

alloh Regular Member

Yes, INA won 4-1 in Malaysia for the 2nd match.
    But the 1st match MAS won 2-1 in Indonesia.
    It is dangerous if you winning / leading INA team in Indonesia, the INA fans will attack you. :eek: :eek: :eek:

13. thiery

thiery Regular Member

Haha....Alloh, you're very funny. Love your jokes. :)

Still can't believe what happened during that time. INA scored 4 goals in the second half.

I think a lot of players fear playing in Jakarta except Denmark. :( As for Malaysia, the only single player to win the Indonesian Open is Yong Hock Kim, way back in the 90's (I think 1999).

14. kaybee_dino

kaybee_dino Regular Member

there's always a good reason for not turning up at work the next day ;) & who knows we might even have a public holiday here if M'sia wins back the cup :)

china will definitely still be a strong force in the next TC ...& i'm sure indon & denmark players will ensure they return as better players...but i sincerely hope that the malaysian team will brush up on their game (& mental strength) by then.

15. alloh

alloh Regular Member

:D I think DEN also afraid to play in Indonesia, but MAS is the most.
    If not my mistaken DEN cancelled the friendship match with INA in Indonesia just 1 - 2 months ago. Due to the humiliation comic of muslim's Prophet.

16. KaSoon

KaSoon New Member

Consultancy Manager
    Li YongBo is not arrogant and he can 'talk BIG' because he proof to everyone that his players BOLEH & China BOLEH.

Don't you think Malaysia Chief Coach Yap Kim Hock and players like Koo Kian Kiet, Choong Tang Fook not arrogant?
    Remeber what Yap Kim Hock said? He said Malaysia squad have very confidence can bring back TC to Malaysia and all the players is well prepared and in form. But eventually what is the result???

Even China is the defending champion BUT before they go to Japan, they did not dare say they are going to defend TC BUT they are going to sprint TC.

Players like Koo Kian Kiet & Choong Tang Fook are too proud. I think if you have wisdom, then you can see clearly what's their attitude in court!!!

Malaysia TC squad lost is not because of skill and strength BUT is because of over confidence, players discipline & attitude. Just think about it, this tiome how much money Malaysia government has spent on our TC squad for our country badminton development and honor?
    Just look at Haifz and Kuan Beng Hong, how they played when they met Denmark in SF? This two players confident said they are well prepared BUT...........????

17. KaSoon

KaSoon New Member

Consultancy Manager
    hahahha yeah...change coach!!!! no more misbun please...[/quote]

If not mistake, KBH is not a new player!!! As i know, he is almost same batch with LCW. KBH got staminal BUT don't have skill... If he refuse to change his coach, he won't get better. Just see LCW & WCH after they under Li Mao, what is the different and their progress!!!

18. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    remember tc 1992 in kuala lumpur malaysia, mas supporters went 'crazy' and provoked ina players :D

19. riz-nie

riz-nie Regular Member

When is Thomas Cup going to be held in Malaysia??? I really wanted to see KKK and KBH..they are such good players and still young..i wonder is hafiz hashim going to be more taller??? he is too tall..188 cm gosh..so so so so tall....

20. bugjan72

bugjan72 Regular Member

Consultant
    INA vs MAS will always give more than badminton duel itself. That made it interesting to watch the duel.
    I think this condition had been started since INA participated first time in TC and beaten MAS (Malaya) 8-1 (?). Before INA participated, only Malaya had the TC. It created such a 'feeling' that INA vs MAS must be 'do-or-die' duel because it's about prestige, pride and nation.

In TC1992, I still remember how Rexy/Ricky were provoked and intimidated by MAS supporters. At that time, Rexy/Ricky first time played for TC and they lost. It was a good lesson-learnt for them because two years after that they delivered point to INA and in 1995 became World Champion and 1996 defeated Yap Kim Hock/Cheah Soon Kit in the Olympic final.

I really want to see whether KBH and Hafiz can get up and stand tall again after their defeat in TC.