SCG THAILAND Open GP Gold 2015: Qualification-FINAL (29th September-4th October 2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Taipei Open / SCG Thailand Open 2015' started by CLELY, Sep 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

What a battle, He Bingjiao vs Sun Yu, a match fit for a final.

In G2, just when the game was slipping away from HBJ,she stepped it up, drew level , went ahead , back level again but in the end lost the deuce, 20-22, after dropping a close G1 19-21.

2. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

That's what I thought too.

3. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Oh wow what a good performance from the Malaysian side. Malaysia Vivian hoo man mun / won khe Wei just win the first set 21-19 against a better player goo ah Ra / Yoo Hae Won. What an upset.

4. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

During this tournament i admire more and more the skill and ability from Ihsan Mustofa. His game is getting mature

5. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Okay congratulations once again to Lee Hyun Il. He just won his match today. Another good performance from Korea side. He will surely get a medal for this tournament now.

6. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Okay I felt so sorry for Son Wan Ho. No matter how hard he tried to win he will not be able to win against ihsan maulana Mustafa today.

7. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I think SWH is going to lose to Mustofa, he won't be third time lucky, escaping the previous two times. I mean SWH doesn't appear to be at his best in this tournament so far, showing more vulnerability than I expected.

OTOH, Mustofa is getting better and better.

8. wetsvandal

wetsvandal Regular Member

Bright talents start to shine from many country, Ihsan from INA, Korea's Jeon heok jin and Heo Kwang Hee. All they need is some consistency

good for badminton

9. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

Ishan thrashed SWH in 2 straight games with 21-12,21-12. Completely dominated.

10. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Okay congratulations to ihsan for winning the game today. Son Wan Ho is definitely not at his best so he lost today. Son Wan Ho should have considered himself lucky to be able to advance to the quarterfinals.

11. wetsvandal

wetsvandal Regular Member

I think you need start to learn how to praise the winner and not just to blame the loosers
    SWh played quite ok today and it was an entertaining match

12. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Another good performance from the Korean side. Go Ah Ra / Yoo Hae Won just won their match today. congratulations

13. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

It's a pain watching Qiao Bin who is so wary of Jeon's net play yet doesn't know how to counter it most of the time.

14. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Okay another good performance and good news for Korea side. GO Ah Ra / Yoo Hae Won both wkn their match today. Actually the Korea are the hot favourites to win the game today. However, I also have to praise Vivian Hoo / Woon Khe Wei for putting up such a good fight before losing today. The Malaysian WD even won the first set 21-19 before losing in the second and third set. Manages to watch the whole match and I must say I am really impressed especially with the Malaysian WD who put up such a good fight before losing. The Malaysian WD knew that it is difficult for them to win but their never give up fighting spirit is indeed good. Actually Woon Khe Wei knee is injured hence she has to withdraw from the Japan and Korea open. She has not heal yet but she still choses to go for this tournament. What a good fighting spirit.

#114 blabl, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  15. blabl

blabl Regular Member

I am trying my best to be fair to both of the players. Actually Chang Ye Na / Lee So Hee are the hot favourites to win this game and hence congratulations both of them won it. However, Amelia Alicia Anscelly / Soong Fie Cho really put up a good fight before losing. The Malaysian WD never gave up and really fight tooth and nail before losing. The score of the match 22-20, 21-18 clearly confirms that the Malaysian WD really fight till the end before losing. Congratulations to Korea once again for winning.

16. blabl

blabl Regular Member

As for the WS the ranking itself clearly favours Sung Ji Hyun to win the match. However Tee Jing Yi also did a good job. She never gave up and fought till the end. This is good. Anyway congratulations to Sung Ji Hyun for winning the match today.

17. blabl

blabl Regular Member

The MS match is also equally exciting. Both Jeon Hyeok Jin and Qiao Bin both played very well today. Both did a good job. It was such a tough fight. Hence congratulations to Jeon Hyeok Jin for winning today. Good job.

18. blabl

blabl Regular Member

So as a summary for today matches, Korea certainly did a good job. Once again Korea topped the list today. Imagine Korea only send ten players for this tournament but 7 of their players will be playing in tomorrow semifinals. This is indeed a good performance. So Korea is secured of 7 medals for this tournament. Congratulations. Perhaps sending top ranked players for this tournament certainly helps Korea to win more medals. �� ��

19. alien9113

alien9113 Regular Member

Chinese WD inexperience is showing. Not very patient in constructing their rallies also...

20. ibelieveindevil

ibelieveindevil Regular Member

Kkk tbh showing malaysian that they may not be the top in the world yet still the very top in the country