SCG THAILAND Open GP Gold 2015 - Entry List & DRAW

Discussion in 'Chinese Taipei Open / SCG Thailand Open 2015' started by CLELY, Aug 28, 2015.

1. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

M/Q Report version 1 (28th August 2015) :http://www.bwfbadminton.org/file.aspx?id=661736&dl=1

DRAW date : 8th September 2015

Some top 10 shuttlers have been registered here in all 5 categories such as Son Wan Ho, Ratchanok Intanon, Sung Ji Hyun, Ko SH/Shin BC, Maheswari/Polii, Ko SH/Kim HN, Widianto/Dili, Jordan/Susanto. The potential youngsters also fill the entry list, Jonatan Christie, Anthony Ginting, Jeon Hyeok Jin, Lin Guipu, He Bingjiao, etc.

2. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Why didn't H.S Prannoy registered?I think he could have win this tourney.

3. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

4. syntaxerror

syntaxerror Regular Member

Good to see CHN youngsters Huang Yuxiang (22), Shi Yuqi (19), Qiao Bin and Lin Guipu entered into international competitions. Let's see if any can break through.

5. udin_udik

udin_udik Regular Member

Second that! Wanna know how far they can go. Looking forward to see these MS youngsters from CHN, INA and Korea battling each other. It's going to be exciting matches!

6. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I'm more keen on Lin Guipu and Shi Yuqi's performance than HYX and QB's. Unfortunately, SYQ has a tough hurdle in Tommy Sugiarto the opening round.

Whatever, with the likes of Son Wan Ho, Tommy Sugiarto, Lee Hyun Il, Hu Yun, Wei Nan, Tanongsak S , just to name a few, in the fray, it will be quite a challenge for all the promising youngsters including Jonatan, Firman,Wang Tzu Wei,Mustofa, Jeon Hyeok Jin, Ginting,etc, to make great strides but that's the only way to rise among the top one day.

For CHN WS, I'll be watching out for Sun Yu, He Bingjiao, Chen Yufei; unlikely for Yao Xue to make any breakthrough with Intanon in her quadrant. However both SY and HBJ are in the same quad and in the same lower half as the KOR Open winner, Sung JH, an obstacle not at all easy to overcome.

In WD, I'll be following Tian Qing/Tang Jinhua's progress, in MD, Li Junhui/Liu Yuchen's, in XD, Chen Qingchen/Zheng Siwei's. All three pairs will be facing some of the best from the rest of the world en route to the finals, perhaps a tall order to expect a title grab from any one of them.

What surprises me is none of CHN's top tier players are represented here, considering this is an OG qualifying tourney.

7. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Son Wan Ho, Tommy Sugiarto, Lee Hyun Il, Hu Yun, Wei Nan, Tanongsak S are here because the SS are dominated by either Lin Dan, LCW or CL :)

8. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Thunderdome Arena

CP1dD-uUYAA900B.jpg

CP1dgTTVAAA6fq4.jpg