SAMSUNG S5 is here!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by dreschan, Apr 23, 2014.

1. dreschan

dreschan New Member

Accoutand
    wow, waiting so long the Samsung S5 finally here...but the price that almost 2.4k really expensivebut i like the function of finger print access that can avoid ppl stole my message!Do u think sign up telco plan to get Samsung S5 the right way?

2. chuge

chuge New Member

dont just think of getting Samsung S5 by sign any telco package only!!If u said u no money y not do installment??? credit card got 0% installment mah...Ask which shop can do 0% installment to save more!!

3. ZombieTan007

ZombieTan007 New Member

credit card if you delay the payment , there is a interest , i think it is better to sign up with telco package. do some comparision

4. pikochew

pikochew New Member

Student
    how much new phone you can change... new model coming in every times.. dun waste money on new phone... if your current one can use.. why change.?

5. cupidlovechia

cupidlovechia New Member

clerk
    i think you should check out the celcom deal one. cause i got mine from the celcom pakej. damn worth it in my opinion. the best deal. RM988 get the phone, 5GB data and 4G also leh! You can check it out here http://bit.ly/1m90CAg

6. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    real bummer.

back in October, I dropped my Samsung Galaxy S3 and the screen died. it had a case on but it was a thin case and didn't protect it against the concrete floor. So I got a Galaxy S4 to replace it. now I need to wait another year and a half to upgrade from the S4.

7. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    I dropped and cracked my iPhone 5 last Tuesday... Screen still works though...

8. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

get HTC one X.....Hammer n knife test challenge. No matter how u drop it. It still works well. :D

But drop is not the probs....i think the dropping angle the matter.. drop with screen facing down , confirmed die no matter what phone u using. Lol :D