Sack Choong Tan Fook-Lee Wan Wah

Discussion in 'Asian Games 2006 - Badminton' started by malaysia boleh?, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Malaysianfan

Malaysianfan Regular Member

Well, i think that CCM did the right thing to attend the funeral. A friend from China said to me:''Just because his father dies and so he doesn't want to play??!'' which somehow irritated me. What did he mean by 'just'? I think those who have critised CCM for not being able to play in WC really owe him an apology. He himself must be very sad too after preparing for such a long time. Why we fans can't understand it while KKK can understand his situation?

Quite pity with CCM. Two times world junior champion and one time world junior mixed double champion but couldn't achieve high to justify his potential. First, always has to change his partner. second, the shoulder injury which really hampers him from his usual powerful smashes.third, alaway being the second fiddle. Actually he has contributed a lot to his partnership with KKK. KKK is not matured yet and it was CCM who calmed and advised him a lot and KKK admitted it too. Furthermore, during the match against the korean pair in thomas cup this year, those who watched the game and some newspaper said that KKK didn't play well but in the end, Yap Kim Hock and Rexy critised and blamed CCM for not playing well. I didn't watch the game and therefore i was confused by the situation and these two 'versions'.

Back to the topic of this thread, i was extremely disappointed with LWW/CTF too but i didn't forget their contributions to the country. wtihout them, our MD would not even make any impact in the badminton world for the last 10 years after the retirement of Soon Kit/Kim Hock.

2. siaoching

siaoching Regular Member

Totally agree with you. i really hope that CTF & LWW won't log on to this thread, they will be really really upset and dissapointed.
    The word" SACK" shouldn't be used.