Rules for badmitton

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by R. Bean, Jan 5, 2000.

1. R. Bean

R. Bean Guest

<html>Could you please email me the rules for badmitton. I am currently teaching high school physical education and will soon begin a unit on badmitton. Your help will be greatly appreciated.<p>Sincerely,<br>R. Bean
    </html>

2. celine

celine Guest

<html> please refer to the "laws"section under www.badmintoncentral.com website.......
    </html>

3. josh naese

josh naese Guest

<html>: Could you please email me the rules for badmitton. I am currently teaching high school physical education and will soon begin a unit on badmitton. Your help will be greatly appreciated.<p>: Sincerely,<br>: R. Bean<p>
    </html>

4. <html><br>: Could you please email me the rules for badmitton. I am currently teaching high school physical education and will soon begin a unit on badmitton. Your help will be greatly appreciated.<p>: Sincerely,<br>: R. Bean<p>
    </html>

5. Jeff Simpson

Jeff Simpson Guest

<html>Hello,<br>I am currently in a sports management class at <br>Tusculum College. My exam is to set up a badmitton<br>tournament. Will you please send me rules and <br>any other information that I might need. Thank<br>you.<p>: Sincerely,<br>: Jeff Simpson<p>
    </html>