RsM Tournament/BC gathering Updates!

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by Devilicious, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Jinryu

Jinryu Regular Member

Librarian, RacketsportsMontreal.ca owner
    I missed this thread cause i haven't had time to check BC often with midterms and all. I've got a big headache right now since i've got so much on my plate, but the team tourney is definately an option in the future (we're talking 2006, not any time soon). We've learned a lot from running our first tourney, and as of last month, RsM's been declared currently the only distributor of SOTX products in canada... I'm not going to be doing KOTR tourneys because there are some aspects of KOTR that I do not agree with philosophically, but SOTX suits me just fine and I fully intend to turn our new position of influence to make every successive tournament better than the last ;)

In the meantime, speaking of teams, RsM has recently entred two teams from our club in the LBA-- Joining the LBA was a suggestion that several participants at our tourney suggested, and we followed through and so far it's been great to meet the crew of the LBA, who are probably more fanatic than myself about promoting these kinds of events (it's actually kinda scary...)

so I hope to see a lot of you guys and gals on the courts, flag me down if you played at the RsM AO and I don't recognize you! That'll be our next involvement in 'tournaments' for the next little while. (Lucky for me, since i own the teams, i can hog a spot automatically on the starting lineup, regardless of how badly i play:eek:)

2. iso300

iso300 Regular Member

Ktr

Can you elaborate on that? :confused:

3. singhzico

singhzico Regular Member

Postie
    Hong Kong Open

The last results are Bao Chun Lai was injured after losing the first set and gave a walkover 2 Roslan Hashim in the quater finals.Lee C Wei also qualified 2 the quaterfinals
    :cool: