RSL Series Racquets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by RSLCANADA, Apr 15, 2006.

1. drowsysmurf

drowsysmurf Regular Member

Make ppl happy O_O
    USD 50 seems OK to me. Their high end rackets is like 120. I love their high end rackets and it does not cost me an arm and leg like yonex or some other brands.

2. space_boy74

space_boy74 Regular Member

IT Man
    UPDATE:

The RSL rep (rsl-1928@yahoo.com) replied and said they didn't have this model and I better return the racket to the seller. Surprisingly I could find the M8 link on their website and Power G 8030 exists!
    I'm confused, is this the RSL official website?

http://www.rsl-1928.com/m8.php#14

3. drowsysmurf

Make ppl happy O_O
    that is the website. hahaha... that address is not familiar to me. try contacting them: hk@rsl-1928.com. I have only gotten x2 series, heat series and nova 6180. the most recent was my replacement with the evo vr.2 (though i really wanted vr1)

4. space_boy74

space_boy74 Regular Member

IT Man
    Well I contacted Hk@rsl-1928.com , they said from the pictures that they were afraid it was fake product. :(

5. tomatogogo261

tomatogogo261 New Member

Hi....
    Anyone have info about RSL x7 Diamond WPS System... im currently live in Singapore.

6. drowsysmurf

Make ppl happy O_O
    I recently replaced my broken m11 evo with the x7 carbon. WPS allows you to change the balance of the racket. Once you string it in, you're stuck with it until you restring your racket so it's not that fun. I have found that the base racket without the weight plates seems to works best for me although I have not been through every combination (only two different combos). I recommend against getting the Oval Taper Shaft - those rackets takes some getting used to and will hurt your arm if you swing it incorrectly as it pretty much only flex in one direction. Pretty much, I disliked the x7 series - that said, the x7 gold does not have an oval taper shaft, but it is heavier than what I like for my racket.

7. Severus Bolton

Severus Bolton Regular Member

Programmer/Developer
    The RSL Millenium attack 3200 is the AK-47 of the Badminton world. In a team of 15 players, 8 players use it! At $50, all around performance. It's perfect.