RichmondPro Summer Camps

Discussion in 'RichmondPro Badminton Centre' started by madbad, Jul 20, 2006.

1. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Summer Badminton Camps at RichmondPro

CB1 Youth Beginner: Aug 7-11, 9:30am-12:30pm

CA1 Youth Advanced: Aug 14-18, 9:30am-12:30pm

The camps will be conducted by Chris Lee plus 3-4 experienced assistants.
    Cost: $100.00 per person per camp.
    If you're not sure which camp you fall into, come over for a quick assessment.

Enquiries and registration through RichmondPro at 604-231-0999.

2. JCCEE

JCCEE Regular Member

Only Youth?!! :crying:

any good summer camp for adult or college students?:D

3. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Sorry dude, right now that's what we have on the menu :eek: . Ya I know college/university students are on their summer break too and have some time on their hands. But if there enough of you out there jangling the chains, who knows. May I suggest the adult group lessons as an alternative. :)

4. jdm_wol2ks

jdm_wol2ks Regular Member

is it ok if we are players from outta country? cause my family is coming to vancouver on the 10th of august...and most likely i wouldn't have anything to do cause ive been to richmond so many times and have relatives there...also im 15 is that too old? the thing is that i don't know if id consider myself an advanced player...
    thanks

5. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Hi jdm

Out of country players are welcome, and 15 is definitely not too old. Can you get assessed at your club for your level of play? Are you a school team player? Are you maybe a high intermediate? I think you should try to get a better idea of that first. Or you can look at it this way, by the end of the camp, you WILL be an advanced player :D. Call PRO or PM me if you have further questions.

6. jdm_wol2ks

jdm_wol2ks Regular Member

well i basically know everything...like smash, drop, clear, drive and that stuff i also got some pretty good footwork i just need to work on my accuracy and aim...ya i was on the school team..i lost won two out of 6 games? it wasn't the opponents are good its just because i lack the game experience...do you get what i mean?

i don't wanta play with people who r like hecka better than me...like jr nationals...i have a friend whos a jr. national its really hard to play with her because shes so good!

7. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Don't worry, I think you'll do OK in the Advanced camp. After all, you'd want to challenge yourself to improve, wouldn't you?

8. devilmaycry

devilmaycry New Member

I'd love to go to weekend camp program for adults where you can stay in a cabin and get up with reveille and eat camp breakfast in the camp dining hall, meeting new pals. You'd make crafts like lanyards and tooled leather change purses and birch bark canoes or nature hikes.