Replacement for my broken Li Ning N55 II

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by AreYouEvenMad, Dec 4, 2016.

1. AreYouEvenMad

AreYouEvenMad Regular Member

So my beloved Li Ning N55 II got broken in a doubles match yesterday :( I actually really liked it, so obviously I could just buy the same racket again (if its still available..) but I would also like to try something new. Right now, two rackets have really caught my attention:

1. Li Ning N90 III

2. Victor JetSpeed 12

Does anyone know, how these rackets would compare to the N55 II in tearms of stiffness, balance and overall performance? I know, that the JetSpeed is a totally different style, but I've only read positive things about it, and also I've never tried one of these fast-frame rackets. And I think ruling something out, when I havent even tried something similar would be dumb^^

A few more information about myself:

1. I play 2 times a week, but I try to take it as serious as possible

2. I like to play aggressive with lots of drops and smashes and then occasionally slow the tempo down to create new chances. And I play both doubles and singles

3. Since christmas is here soon, the price is not that important ;)

Of course, you can also suggest other rackets than the two above. Thanks for your help.