re: ABC championship

Discussion in 'Asian Continental Championships 2007' started by kktan, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    It's a no-brainer, of course. The more interesting question is: If someone can become top 5 in badminton but only top 100 in tennis (still making more money than badminton), what will he choose?

2. darenong

darenong Regular Member

i strongly believe malaysia's badminton will bring more fame and glory to malaysia than squash or any other sport in malaysia ... cos its the world watching and the pair or individual that won the tournament is gonna be celebrated with fans around the globe !!! i bet non of u can name 1 player that won sepak takraw gold in the sea games unless u search for it or if they even win any gold well i cant sorry .... so why not take this oppurtunity and make malaysia even louder than it alreadi is in the world by using badminton ??? more money is the only way more talents will come and join us .... and more youngster would come and prove themselves .....

the population in china cant find a pair tat can beat kkk/tbh ? maybe only on par !!!??? ratio to ratio we won hands down (err MD and maybe single only thou as LCW was world No. 1)!!! i think badminton is the best for malaysia to develope it as major sport ... since most other sports is conquered by other coutry china (gymnastics) and other european countries (football) .... etc etc

seriously .. i feel damn proud listening to the speakers from my mini hi-fi from spectators shouting Malaysia Boleh !

i hope new slogan can come out .... like Malaysia Kuat ! cos sudah memang boleh mahhhhh hehehehhe :D :p

3. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

nice to have a badminton fan brother like you.. it brings me back to the eighties when we listened to radio broadcasting badminton events.. haha..

4. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    i think i did mention that one who has talents in both tennis n badminton (same level)? and mostly this player will be a non-Asian. and if im the parent of this little boy, ill definitely ask my kid to go for a better profession which guarantees a better future.

5. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    how about "Malaysia Takde Kaki (boh kah in hokkien)"........:D:D:D:D:D meaning no worthy opponents....hahhaha......or Malaysia Tongkat Ali?? LOL LOLOLOLOOLOLL

6. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Architect Assistant, Piano Teacher
    LOL!!! u indeed have deep thoughts for the growth of Badminton in Malaysia & you see the evolution on this to the Paramount yeah, dont put too Much hope, later Heart Attack, i experienced many times, LOL !! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.