Racket Recommendations

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by William Firth, Apr 14, 2020.

1. William Firth

William Firth New Member

Hi,
    I have had an arcsaber flashforce for about 3 years now and want an upgrade/newer alternative to the racket. However I have found very little information online about my flashforce to make a good decision on what to get next. I am usually a big smash kind of player so want to keep or get better use out of that with a new one.
    If anyone has any thoughts on the flashforce, direction with where to go or a recommended racket that would be greatly appreciated thank you.

2. Joran

Joran Regular Member

Hey william :),

unfortunately the information you are giving us is not enough.

Tell me :

What did you like about the flash force?
    What didn't you like?
    Would u want somehting similar, or something different?
    What is you're budget?
    are you bound to a specific brand?

Maybe I can help if you answer these questions

3. William Firth

William Firth New Member

Thank you, I usually play roughly 7 hours minimum per week. I am an all round kind of player but next year will be focusing on levels and mixed for my local league rather than singles. I only really need the one racket at the moment to have as my main one and retire my flashforce to my bag for when strings snap on the racket I hope to buy. I am generally looking for an allround doubles type of racket with a bit more of kick in terms of smashing probably somewhere between medium to head heavy. While in terms of flex i'd like something between flexible and stiff maybe slightly towards stiff. I am looking to spending around the £80-£100 mark, so not quite the top end. Personally I have found the flashforce was a fantastic racket and underappreciated but would like an upgrade to it with a couple tweaks as stated with the flex and weight distribution and personally I don't think i'd stray away from Yonex.