Questions!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Malaysia Masih Boleh!!!, Jun 2, 2000.

1. <html>I have 4 questions:-<p>What's the maximum age of starting a badminton career?<br>Must you start from joining interschool competitions?<p>AND....<p>How old must a player be to retire? Is there a limit?<p>Thanks for any answers :)<br>Malaysia Masih Boleh!!!(And I believe this strongly)
    </html>

2. paul

paul Regular Member

manager of sporting goods company
    <html>: I have 4 questions:-<p>: What's the maximum age of starting a badminton career?<br>: Must you start from joining interschool competitions?<p>: AND....<p>: How old must a player be to retire? Is there a limit?<p>: Thanks for any answers :)<br>: Malaysia Masih Boleh!!!(And I believe this strongly)<p>My guess is the best age to start is about 14 years old and the maximum age that anyone could hope to become pro is about 20 since it takes at least 5 years to get your best atandard.<p> Hoyer must be the oldest pro at 34 and Fung Permadi is quite old too. I suppose a lot of players retire when their body can't recover quickly enough from the hard training.<p><br>
    </html>

3. cole

cole Guest

<html>what is the length and width supposed to be on a badmitton court?
    </html>

4. Thanks :) NM

<html>: : I have 4 questions:-<p>: : What's the maximum age of starting a badminton career?<br>: : Must you start from joining interschool competitions?<p>: : AND....<p>: : How old must a player be to retire? Is there a limit?<p>: : Thanks for any answers :)<br>: : Malaysia Masih Boleh!!!(And I believe this strongly)<p>: My guess is the best age to start is about 14 years old and the maximum age that anyone could hope to become pro is about 20 since it takes at least 5 years to get your best atandard.<p>: Hoyer must be the oldest pro at 34 and Fung Permadi is quite old too. I suppose a lot of players retire when their body can't recover quickly enough from the hard training.<p><br>
    </html>

5. Ray

Ray Guest

<html> What's the maximum age of starting a badminton career?<p>I think 15 years old is the max age of starting a badminton career. <br>In Indonesia usually player start in young age, 9-10 years old.<br>FYI Susi Susanti joined Indonesian National Team before she was 16 and Mia Audina joined when she was 14.<p>Must you start from joining interschool competitions?<p>Join a good club and yes play in competitive tournaments.<br> <p>How old must a player be to retire? Is there a limit?<p>Retire? I think for men (Asia) usually retire between 32-35. But Christian Hadinata (all England Champ) retired at 36.<br>For women (Asia), usually they retire between 28-32.<p><br>
    </html>