Please help me identify if this Kason FBJG028 FHF bag is fake or original.

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by arfandy, Jan 15, 2016.

1. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

TB2DxnNbFXXXXcNXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!82550161.jpg

I've just purchased this special edition of 2012 Fu Hei Feng Kason's square bag from China. the link is here

http://world.taobao.com/item/436641...=a230r.1.14.50.oOh5o4&ns=1&abbucket=10#detail

The price was absolutely very good (seller claimed it was on big discount and 100% authentic) from RMB 320 to be RMB 170. Other sellers on taobao for the same bag ask for price +RMB300.

Everything is as of the picture. It came with shoulder-strap, shoe bag and waterproof bag for sweaty shirts. However, i noticed that the logo tag/price tag/description tag DOES NOT have scratch-sticker that will display the serial number (only Kason tag product description in Chinese and retail price. I purchased few Kason apparels, socks, and wristband, and ALL their price-tag had scratch-sticker (just like every LiNing product has).

The material & quality built are very sturdy and nice. However, due to its too-good-to-be-true selling price and no scratch-sticker on the tag, i was wondering if i've been had!

My new Kason short pants (purchased 2 shorts FAPK003 Black & Turquoise color, along with the bag, shirts, and accessories) had scratch-sticker with serial number on it. However, i washed them on washing machine and literally 95% the word "KASON" printed on the pants, peeled off!! (it was first time wash before wearing them). Did i also get fake pants or Kason quality is just way below standard or perhaps the shorts had stayed in the inventory for decade?

link of purchase is here

http://world.taobao.com/item/522103...&spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-12293660964.3.195mw5

2. PinkDawg

PinkDawg Regular Member

>< I suspect that something was wrong with the shorts. However, with the bag, I'd say you shouldn't worry about that too much. If you like it and the bag reflects high quality like your other kason products, there isn't any problem :)
    To save your printed clothing, consider washing them inside out.

3. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

I washed the pants as inside out but the printed logo was still peeling off. I doubt if they were fake since price-tag had a scratch sticker with serial number on it. So it's either the quality of Kason has been degraded so low or they were kept for a long time in the inventory with expose to heat and cold. Material of the pants are so far is good enough. Only the printings were horribly bad quality.

Speaking of the bag itself, i'll justbhave to take a good faith that it is original. The material is good enough and the bag is easilt contain 10 rackets altogether in the racket conpartment. Another compartment i can fit 2 pair of Yonex shb shoes + 4 shirts + 2 towels + shuttlecock + many other small things. It looks like very small bag BUT actually the interior is superb and biggest of all the square bags i had

4. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
    I have the exact same bag, I think yours is an original but if you want me to make a better guess you must take some pics by yourself and upload.

5. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Do you remember if your Kason bag, its price-tag came with the scratchy-sticker or no scratchy sticker?

6. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
    Im sorry but I have no idea, I ordered it online in like september 2012. I dont even remember if it came with a price-tag.

7. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

The only reason i purchase this bag was because it looks sturdy enough for travelling with rackets. I was under impression the material will be hardened-fiber or plastic on all sides, but it wasn't the case. Still, no other brands can produce sturdier badminton square bag than Kason/LiNing.