player's nickname

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by soulberry, Jun 25, 2006.

1. jbchiong

jbchiong Regular Member

Yeah, jaclyn is right. Cookie and Brownie sounds like gayish to me. I prefer to call them Cooker and Browner. Sounds like more masculine but I don't know if you guys will agree with me.

2. jbchiong

jbchiong Regular Member

Koo Kien Keat = Koeat
    Tan Boon Heong = Tanheo

3. emmsfan

emmsfan Regular Member

Student
    They are kinda meant for each other. Both tall and everything. I quite like those names. Btw, what's boon chai and ucil???

4. NgauNgau

NgauNgau Regular Member

Student
    haha! xiao yu bao...

5. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    because the nicks are not so macho, that's why we agreed to keep it to ourselves. it is not like we are gonna shout it to the whole world while they're playing. he he he. though i think if we do that, they would be so distracted and lose the game. he hehe. it is like a cute nick for your favourite teddy. and i have heard of cute nick for guys, like teddy geiger (the singer i think, iam not sure how to spell the last name), like ne-yo (again a singer), robbie (though the singer is actually gay, :D) and i dont think people see the names as gay names. really, gay is a way of life, not really found in a name. he he he.

6. kimpe_bultang

kimpe_bultang Regular Member

hmmm, athlete and student
    Heheheheh... Gonna tell you all smtgh intrsting.. But, I'm afraid his bro or sis will open and see!! Aaaah... Anyway, Ko Candra Wijaya... He was my uncle's best childhood friend, my uncle told me.. He sed to call Ko Candra... Ah Liang... Hahaha, so cute!!! OMG!!! I personally call ko Simon Santoso, Ko Momon... Rendra Wijaya--> ko Renren.. Sandra Wijaya(Candra's sis)--> Ci Sansan.. Hehehe.. Yap, and one more... Liliyana Natsir, --> Butet/Ci Butet..