Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #125 – DENMARK OPEN SS - 2010

Discussion in 'Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2010' started by Sandy, Oct 26, 2010.

1. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    Congrats to Jimmy_Goh for beating Ajaib to keep BZL team in the KD competition and also markchan for finishing 2nd.

Congrats to Dede_Pran for another title and other top 3 finishers.

Thanks to Sandy as usual.

2. Jimmy_Goh

Jimmy_Goh Regular Member

Congrats to Dede_Pran, Teammate Mark Chan, and XiaoQi & ycchen for Top Performance.
    Thanks arowana & Robin7, abit lucky to beat Ajaib. Next up is another toughie in Chrisbad.
    Thanks to my BZL teammates (great teamwork), and yes, hope that our Team has a strong finish.
    Looking forward to my teammates for help again for next French KnockDown PAW, this time against BDF Chrisbad :)

3. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

Congratz Aresya for defeating me...Hope I can get my revenge next time :):):D:p

4. Chrisbad

Chrisbad Regular Member

Engineer
    It is not fair for Ajaib that he had to play against the whole BZL team[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] .

I am now really terrified:eek::eek::eek:.

5. Jimmy_Goh

Jimmy_Goh Regular Member

I get spiritual help from my teammates, which I know your fellow teammates will give you their blessings too.
    Don't need to be terrified. Looking at the historical results, you should beat me pants down. I will still try to upset the odds. Cheers :)

#425 Jimmy_Goh, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  6. Dede_Pran

Dede_Pran Regular Member

student
    i did it, thank God, first Super-Series title bagged for sure, hunting for another one this week :D :D
    congratulations to markchan, the one whom i am afraid of since second round :D , as well as to XiaoQi and ycchen for sharing the podium ... yeeeeaaaaaah bro Chrisbad & sis aresya still march on through quarterfinal, hoping you guys to fight for in the final stage #amen ... thank u very much for all respective pawers, thanks a lot to mr. Sandy, best of luck and see ya all buddy in French Open SS :)