Parupalli Kashyap కశ్యప్

Discussion in 'India Professional Players' started by geebees90, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Lokesh

Lokesh Regular Member

business
    Chen Long is current world no. 1. Hence , beating world no.1 will have a certain impact on media front.

Kashyap is a solid player. Hope he does well in future tournaments.

2. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

One would hope beating W No 1 would lead to a better self confidence and inner belief during crucial moments but it's the same old story for this man.I was so let down after his defeat to momota which leaves me with no hope for future.i know he has a knack of defeating anyone except few but he can't just win that fckin tournament no matter what.He cant be considered....WELLLLLLLLLLL!LET'S MAKE PEACE AND WISH HIM ALL THE BEST.

3. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Kashyap won't have answered, thrown a fit and left ala Modi-Karan Thapar.

Other than KS, HSP is there already; and BSP has the game...

What happened to the kid you mentioned the other day? Has he been admitted anywhere?

4. Nine Tailed Fox

kid and his father decide..my job was to tell them all the information in the world i could..my father told me that someone(most probably a coach) has brainwashed them to move to hyderabad...will update you as soon as possible..aryan doing fine..lost 21-2 against me in backyard championship last night.

5. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Moving to HYD is a brilliant idea infact.... Even the best academy in DEL can't compete with the kind of competition he will face in even C-Grade Hyd academies..... If he beats 2-3 PG wards in a few local tourneys there, he won't need to approach PGBA.

6. Nine Tailed Fox

well i have always told aryan,don't give a rat @ss of respect to your opponent in a competitive way,underestimate your opponent in a mental way,play to win the points and not to return shuttles whether you are playing in delhi,hyderabad,china or Mars and you will be satisfied at the end of the day if not happy...........His father doesn't want him to continue his studies if they move to hyderabad as per my assumptions and his family is unsure whether to send him to some friend/relative there or move themselves with aryan.In anycase,i will miss him.if possible will share a video of we two enjoying and playing.

7. insaint84

insaint84 Regular Member

-
    although kashyap choked , the last meeting he beat SRIKANTH the highly rated INDIAN player. :X

8. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    I saw the entire match. It was a final. And it went exactly the way all country finals go in the lead up to Olympics. Sri wasn't even trying. And was all giggly after losing.

9. badmuse

badmuse Regular Member

[MENTION=122085]Fan123[/MENTION] I also watched this match. I think you should give Kashyap credit for beating Srikanth. :) Srikanth is unpredictable, still needs to build mental toughness. Has tendency of becoming complacent, level of plays varies from top 10 to top 100. Which accounts for him losing to weaker players. He needs at least 3 years on the circuit to improve consistency. Kashyap is right now in good form, confident and is playing better than the past. I will watch his performance in the WC, before passing further comment. :D

10. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Absolutely.. PK deserved to win that match..
    Still I am a bit reserved while comparising them.. Both of them are very much consistent in upsetting their fans of course PK leads his young compatriot in that section.. But we are expecting better results from KS than Pk lately..well I read one of PK's interview and his sentences clearly expressed how eager is he to be IND#1 and not the WR top 5.... This isn't very healthy..He reportedly found of passing comments full of jealousy (sorry to say but this is true)

11. badmuse

badmuse Regular Member

[MENTION=115680]nilesh123[/MENTION] I agree, the jealousy part is disappointing. The stark reality is that jealousy exists across most of our badminton players. Saina/Sindhu Ashwini/Pradnya etc. The positive from this, Indian badminton has become competitive and no one is taking places for granted. Juniors are pushing seniors.;) It exists in other countries as well.
    Srikanth will win titles, put up good performances but he will also lose many matches he shouldn't because of inconsistency.

12. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    True.... Watch his interview after beating Srikanth at IBL in Lucknow..... Sounded so damn arrogant.
    Also constantly targets cricketers and tennis players like a cry baby.

13. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    The funny thing is PK enjoys a much higher profile than someone like Vinesh Phogat or Amit Kumar or even the likes of Pentala Harikrishna, Koneru Humpy, Dronavalli Harika, Devendro Singh, Vikash Krishan, Sreejeesh Ravindran, Ritwik Bhattacharya, Saurav Ghosal, Joshna Chinappa, Dipika Pallikal.... Infact his local domestic profile is probably as high as Anirban Lahiri's....

Look at the headlines, even today; irrespective of the number of titles won by KS' the domestic media headlines will always go "Indian challenge led by Saina, Sindhu, KASHYAP, Srikanth"
    You will never hear PK complain how he is undeserving of having a higher profile than these phenomenal achievers..... Someone like Diju or Chetan Anand never enjoyed similar limelight.

I agree that PK does deserve a higher profile than the likes of Suresh Raina or Rohan Bopanna based strictly on achievements; but surely it should run both ways....
    Truth is players need to accept that popularity of players are proportional to the popularity of their sports.

Also we need to understand that limelight has a lot to do with the individual's will.... All the names in the first para except Ritwik and Saurav like keeping a low profile. As did Diju or Chetan.
    Vinesh and Ritu are so much more talented than Geeta and Babita, yet The Aamir Khan as Mahavir Phogat movie DANGAL will only be about the former two...... Probably AK will announce sequel immediately after Vinesh wins her medal at Rio and credits her "Papa" and Geeta Didi (who would have lost).

14. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Well I agree to most of the part but would like to differ a little Rohan Bopanna is better than PK in most part of his career.. Of course both of them had a real fluctuating one..
    And vinesh for sure better then all her sis but I am damn sure atleast Babita is better as compared to Ritu( I never have faith in Geeta since OG'12)
    But then yes Indians will remain Indians the 2 time OG medalist and world champ Sushil Kumar isn't as rich or famous as Suresh Raina or relatively young Sikhar Dhawan...
    Hey I was just wondering who would you guys vote for Sania or saina...

15. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    I don't think Kashyap will put himself over his country like RoBo did in the lead up to London2012....

16. Nine Tailed Fox

No reason why I won't be The World Champion:Kashyap

39557417.jpg

"I am at the peak of my career. I mean look at Lin Dan or Lee Chong Wei: they reached their best shape at 28. I am 28, I am in the best form of my life, I see no reason of not doing well. I am feeling good about my body; I am perfectly fine. I will be fighting hard to win all of my matches,"

"It depends on how I play. I am playing well at the moment. The draw is quite tough. I might end up facing Kento Momota in the pre-quarterfinals. He has won a couple of tournaments this year; so he will be confident. Before that I will be facing Erik and the winner of the match between Tien Minh Nguyen and Lee Dong Keun. Both are very tough competitors. Let us see what happens,"

"I will be taking it round after round and not be silly to just dream that I will achieve this or that. The play will depend on my form and the conditions there. Of course, every one wants to win the World Championship at the end of the day. I will try everything in my capability to win it."

17. Nine Tailed Fox

Kashyap training hard..............in Saloon

12038403_756581314442818_1300054844545523021_n.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Seriously Kash hire a mental conditioning coach full time exclusively to yourself.

19. lzhaol

lzhaol Regular Member

Win a super series title first Kashyap

20. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Yeah the one like CM has or any tennis pro.. It can do miracles