park, see what you've done!!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kwun, Mar 16, 2000.

1. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    <html>www.worldbadminton.net now gives a file not found error. park, you must have angered Lindsey so much she decides to end the whole thing once and for all!!<p>just kidding, btw. :)<p>hope Lindsey knows about it and put it back online as soon as she can....<p>kwun<br>
    </html>

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

<html>Not quite sure what happened with that one! Seems to be OK from this end - let me know if you're still having trouble, and I'll contact the ISP....<p><br>: www.worldbadminton.net now gives a file not found error. park, you must have angered Lindsey so much she decides to end the whole thing once and for all!!<p>: just kidding, btw. :)<p>: hope Lindsey knows about it and put it back online as soon as she can....<p>: kwun<p>
    </html>

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    <html>hi..<p>it is ok now. it gave an error last night. perhaps your ISP was doing some upgrades..<p>cheers,<br>kwun<p>: Not quite sure what happened with that one! Seems to be OK from this end - let me know if you're still having trouble, and I'll contact the ISP....<p>: <br>: : www.worldbadminton.net now gives a file not found error. park, you must have angered Lindsey so much she decides to end the whole thing once and for all!!<p>: : just kidding, btw. :)<p>: : hope Lindsey knows about it and put it back online as soon as she can....<p>: : kwun<p>
    </html>

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    it's doing it again!

<html>404 - file not found error.<p>kwun<p>: Not quite sure what happened with that one! Seems to be OK from this end - let me know if you're still having trouble, and I'll contact the ISP....<p>: <br>: : www.worldbadminton.net now gives a file not found error. park, you must have angered Lindsey so much she decides to end the whole thing once and for all!!<p>: : just kidding, btw. :)<p>: : hope Lindsey knows about it and put it back online as soon as she can....<p>: : kwun<p>
    </html>