once and for all.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Marcel, May 21, 2000.

1. Marcel

Marcel Guest

<html>ok here's my problem: I'm a frequent string breaker.<br>I always string at 9,5 kilo's. Sometimes with a yonex string (BG80)and sometimes with a Toalson string (hightech 65) I've got an Ti-10.<br>Has anyone the best "settings" (strings and kilo's)for a frequent string breaker? I'm a powerhitter.<p>Any help is welcome!<br>KR,<br>Marcel
    </html>

2. canyt

canyt Guest

<html>: ok here's my problem: I'm a frequent string breaker.<br>: I always string at 9,5 kilo's. Sometimes with a yonex string (BG80)and sometimes with a Toalson string (hightech 65) I've got an Ti-10.<br>: Has anyone the best "settings" (strings and kilo's)for a frequent string breaker? I'm a powerhitter.<p>: Any help is welcome!<br>: KR,<br>: Marcel<p>Maybe try Yonex BG 65...it's quite durable, but after a short while it loses it's tightness
    </html>

3. Marcel

Marcel Guest

<html>: : ok here's my problem: I'm a frequent string breaker.<br>: : I always string at 9,5 kilo's. Sometimes with a yonex string (BG80)and sometimes with a Toalson string (hightech 65) I've got an Ti-10.<br>: : Has anyone the best "settings" (strings and kilo's)for a frequent string breaker? I'm a powerhitter.<p>: : Any help is welcome!<br>: : KR,<br>: : Marcel<p>: Maybe try Yonex BG 65...it's quite durable, but after a short while it loses it's tightness<p>Maybe not a bad idea, I've the BG 65 in an other racket and it still isn't broken. To bad I've got no yonex dealer in the area....<p>
    </html>

4. canyt

canyt Guest

<html>: : : ok here's my problem: I'm a frequent string breaker.<br>: : : I always string at 9,5 kilo's. Sometimes with a yonex string (BG80)and sometimes with a Toalson string (hightech 65) I've got an Ti-10.<br>: : : Has anyone the best "settings" (strings and kilo's)for a frequent string breaker? I'm a powerhitter.<p>: : : Any help is welcome!<br>: : : KR,<br>: : : Marcel<p>: : Maybe try Yonex BG 65...it's quite durable, but after a short while it loses it's tightness<p>: Maybe not a bad idea, I've the BG 65 in an other racket and it still isn't broken. To bad I've got no yonex dealer in the area....<p>Oh maybe you can order it online or something like that....I had BG 65 on my iso 800 at 20 lbs and it took me 2 1/2 years to break that one!
    </html>

5. Marcel

Marcel Guest

<html>I've got the BG70Pro (had it in spare)and have it strung at 8.75 Kilos. Haven't played with it yet but wil let you know when I have.
    </html>