Oh£¬ZHENG/SANG are ousted!

Discussion in 'Singapore / Indonesia / Malaysia Open 2003' started by SmartCivet, Sep 3, 2003.

1. SmartCivet

SmartCivet Regular Member

SOFTWARE ENGINEER
    Oh£¬My God£¡ZHENG/SANG are ousted!

The chinese players ZHENG/SANG lost to Nathan ROBERTSON/Anthony CLARK with score 10-15/13-15 in the first round of md in the malaysian open.
    It's another supernatural win after they defeated CHAN Chong Ming/CHEW Choon Eng and Tesana/Pramote in the singapore open.
    It's fabulous!

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    that's good for UK badminton. Clark and Robertson should be breaking into the top five soon. Another good s/f finish here and they might be in the top five!! Pity about their hiccup in the Indonesian Open going out before the s/f.

Basically, the hope is that this pair will be viable medal contenders in the Olympics and it is looking just that way at the moment!!

3. rejang

rejang Regular Member

Yeah, but Robertson has to improve his behaviour and attitude on court a fair bit. I have watched him in the last 2 Singapore Opens and in each of the tournament, there are at least 2 instances where he had run-ins with the referees, including at least 1 yellow cards.

4. wl2172

wl2172 Regular Member

I agree with rejang, Nathan is good, but attitude needs improving.
    Well done to the UK pair.

5. wl2172

wl2172 Regular Member

Natahn seems to like Malaysia, always does well there. He won the MXD with Gail Emms in Malaysia last year.