Nominee's of Malaysia Team in Sudirman Cup 2007

Discussion in 'Sudirman Cup 2007' started by fook1125, Apr 1, 2007.

1. fook1125

fook1125 Regular Member

Men singles-Lee Chong Wei
    I think that Chong Wei performance's in 2006 badminton open is good.But he cannot done the best when that is a big competition like Doha Asian games and Thomas Cup

Women singles-Wong Mew Choo
    The 2005 Mew Choo(ranking 90 or somemore)and 2007 Mew Choo is different.2005 Mew Choo is a player that always defeated by China player.But now he can beat every player except Zhang Ning and Xie Xing Fang.Now he can beat China Lu Lan,Wang Lin,Zhu Lin(although mc never beat this)Jiang Yanjiao,Hongkong's Wang Cheng,Germany Xu Huai Wen and France's Pi Hongyan.2005 sudirman cup,she lose to Japan Mori Kaori and Hirose Eriko,Dutch's Yao Jie and more.Now she can beat this kind people especially Yao Jie and Mori Kaori.Mew Choo will get 1 point for Malaysia.

Men doubles-Koo Kien Keat & Tan Boon Heong

Women doubles-Wong Pei Tty & Chin Ee Hui
    Same to mew choo,this women double was big different with 2005 one.
    In now,they did not scare any team.They can beat any women double except China.They was defeat many team in AE Super Series that like Taipei women double that beat them in 2005 and Japan women double.

Mixed doubles-Mohd Tazzari & Wong Pei Tty
    I think that Mohd Tazzari can more protect Wong Pei Tty if against to Koo Kien Keat.Or Wong Choong Hann with Wong Pei Tty is a good idea.

2. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Except for XD, there is no question.

Against stronger teams, I think KKK/WPT is a much safer bet. Much more accomplished than others.

3. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

agree
    i also think that kkk/wpt will be better than fairuz/wpt.kkk/wpt won wc bronze and fairuz/wpt won asian games bronze but i think that kkk is a better player than fairuz and kkk/wpt have been playing longer together.therefore they are more stable. if mas plan to rest kkk, wch/wpt will be not bad too i think.or maybe fairuz/wpt.will see how fairuz/wpt perform in ABC

i also agree with fook1125 that wmc n wpt/ceh have improved a lot. they are now stronger and hope tat they can deliver points for mas:cool:

4. tjl_vanguard

tjl_vanguard Regular Member

Student
    i think fairuz/wpt is good enuf... although they might not guarantee a point, i think MD is a bigger chance to score a point... y wanna tire out KKK while he can score for MD???

5. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

Fairuz is inconsistent. he lose confidence easily during matches. better to partner wong choon hann with wong pei tty

6. tjl_vanguard

Student
    tats quite true as well... but its safer to rely on MD more den XD

7. fook1125

fook1125 Regular Member

in 2005 year,mew choo has take 3 matches.with Netherland Yao Jie,Japan Hirose Eriko and Russian one.and in today,mew choo is different,and she hope to win Yao Jie and Hirose Eriko.Althoungh this is impossible,because Malaysia is in group A,but Japan and Netherland in group 2.

8. fook1125

fook1125 Regular Member

wong choong han and wong pei tty is a good choice.Or mew choo and chong wei

9. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

cannot chong wei and mew choo.. both will be tired to play in singles event.. what if lin dan team up with xie xingfang?? no chance for chong wei and mew choo..

10. tjl_vanguard

Student
    yea... they are better off playing in singles.... :D