New yonex 65 z3 or the older z2?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Rammler, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Rammler

Rammler New Member

Hi guys,

i am still searching for new shoes. I am currently thinking about the yonex shb 65z2 or the newer z3.

The z3 will cost me 125 bucks (Euros) and the z2 100. Are the 25 price difference worth it? Or should i go for the z2?
    My friend mentioned that a newer shoe may have a better grip due to the newer sole.
    A 2 year old shoe may have (depending on how it was storaged) a hardened and slippery sole. On the other side i think the differences are not worth 25 bucks. Would you go for the newsest model? Or save some bucks and go for the previous model, or even older ones?

Another aspect is the colour. My feet are sweating a lot while playing so my older white shoes got some brownish spots and dirt on the mesh on top of the shoe... very ugly. So could be a shoe with Black or blue colours be more usefull to hide dirty spots caused by sweating?

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

1. There is already so many sole pattern out there that different from Yonex. Some Mizuno user claim its very grippy. I wear A950 before & now use P9200 with different pattern & both perform good to. So the claim is just marketing. Yonex had been using the old pattern like a decade & now they invent new better pattern... Doesnt mean its bad shoes, just very typical of Yonex i would say.
    2. Dust are grey. On white it will look darkist & on black it will look whiteist. So colored shoes are better i guest.
    3. If you buy offline, try pinch the sole. Is it hard or not.