New Toy? AX80 or 88DPro

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by TSchops, Jun 24, 2022.

1. TSchops

TSchops Regular Member

Hi,

Been thinking about getting something new and looking at either the AXFORCE 80 or 88DPro. Just wanted to get an opinion on what people think would be more fitting of the 2 based on some of my background below.

Like (some/most) people here, I'm an intermediate player but (unfortunately) I like those high-end rackets that are probably for people with much better skill than I have. Just considering a new toy to treat myself with this year (maybe later this year). I mostly play singles lately but do occasionally play doubles. In doubles I'm more of a rearcourt player. I have decent enough racket skills but can do with a bit more training and footwork.

Or is there any news of a "new" NF800 on the horizon?

The rackets I have and use:

The one I feel I play best with and enjoy using the most - NF800 (3U - ABBT @ 25x27)
    2nd in line for playing singles - Voltric LDF (4U - BG80P @ 25x27)
    Rackets I play well with and also like using - AN9000I (5U? - No.1 Boost @ 27), AN9000C (? - ABBT @ 25x27)
    Rackets I own but can't seem to play well with or handle well - the og AX88D (4U) and the AN9000

Any comments are much appreciated. Thanks again