New! THL ~ Taufik Hidayat's clothing line ~ introduced at the INA Open

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Indonesia Open 2009' started by Krisna, Jun 4, 2009.

1. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    there're lots of KKK shirts with or without the finger to buy in the US of A:p

2. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Haiseh...like that one :(. Then pass over here(autographed ones only), here sure got people know who's TH, LD, LCW, et al. My future generations sure can benefit from selling it,since by then TH & gang will be long gone :p:p. And no need frame, just fold nicely keep in airtight plastic, cheaper. Here frame also not so expensive below RM50 can frame A3 size :D

3. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Eagle, it is not about $$$, there are 2 sports that I really like, one is ping pong which I play okay but no longer play here and the other is badminton which I play quite mediocre 4x a week but a passionate spectator and there are 3 players that I really like (TH/LD/LCW and maybe PG as the 4th). My wife never would watch baddy, she stick to her TV series, Oprah, Degeneres and all..I would retreat to the basement with the other TV and watch my baddy game on 52" flatscreen, peacefully and sometimes with friends...now, with the frames of those 3 fellas would compliment the rumpus room;)...now, I do have a picture taken with TH in WC05 frame in my rumpus room....;)

4. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Taufik Hidayat Line
    “Winning is an Attitude” Private Viewing
    Oleh adminKamis, 11-Juni-2009, 07:52:35253 klik[​IMG][​IMG](Bulutangkis.com) - Bertempat di Shy Roof Top, Papilion Building, Kemang-Jakarta. Taufik Hidayat bersama Yonex memperkenalkan merk terbaru mereka Taufik Hidayat Line (THL). Acara yang dimulai pada pukul 15.00 WIB ini dibuka oleh duo MC kocak, Tika Panggabean dan Udjo dari Project Pop.(Bulutangkis.com) - Bertempat di Shy Roof Top, Papilion Building, Kemang-Jakarta. Taufik Hidayat bersama Yonex memperkenalkan merk terbaru mereka Taufik Hidayat Line (THL). Acara yang dimulai pada pukul 15.00 WIB ini dibuka oleh duo MC kocak, Tika Panggabean dan Udjo dari Project Pop.

Acara ini juga turut dihadiri oleh keluarga besar dari Taufik Hidayat ditambah kehadiran para tamu undangan diantaranya adalah Menpora Adhyaksa Dault, Pejabat PBSI, Manager Tim Nasional Christian Hadinata, Mulyo Handoyo, sang legenda Rudi Hartono serta beberapa artis ibukota sepert Judika Idol, Bedu, Dewi Sandra, Arzeti Bilbina, Odie Project Pop. Dalama acara ini Taufik Hidayat memperkenalkan produk barunya yang bisa terwujud berkat kerjasamanya dengan Yonex dan menjadi atlet bulutangkis pertama yang mempunyai line tersendiri setelah ada Tiger Woods di cabang olah raga golf dan Michael Jordan di cabang bola basket.

Kepala representatif Yonex Mr. Bilu dari India menjelaskan bahwa Taufik Hidayat dan Yonex merupakan kolaborasi sempurna dalam penciptaan merk ini. Dimana Taufik Hidayat sebagai fenomena dan icon bulutangkis dipadukan dengan Yonex yang setia pada cabang olahraga ini.

TH sendiri turun langsung dalam proses pembuatan dan design dari seluruh koleksi THL. THL sendiri memperkenalkan apparelnya mulai dari kaos, jaket, celana, sepatu dan tas. THL akan mulai di jual pada Indonesia Open minggu depan, di stand Yonex, Istora.

THL akan dijual luas ke dunia, setelah Indonesia Open, ajang USA Open juga menjadi salah satu acara dimana THL akan dijual dan diperkenalkan kepada masyarakat. Dengan Tag Line “Winning is an attitude” untuk koleksi pertamanya ini diharapkan bisa mencerminkan passion Taufik terhadap bulutangkis, bagaimana ia begitu mencintai bulutangkis.

Semoga dengan dikeluarkannya THL ini bisa mengobati kerinduan para penggemar dan penggila bulutangkis khususnya penggila Taufik Hidayat. (Ira Ratnati )

THL Schedule in Yonex's counter
    Tuesday, 16 June – 21 July : THL available at Yonex's counter
    Friday, 19 June : Taufik will meet honorary guests at Yonex's counter
    Saturday, 20 June : Taufik will meet honorary guests at Yonex's counter
    Sunday, 21 June : Autograph session with Taufik at Yonex's counter
    -------------------
    Key translation of the article: THL was launched in Kemang on Wednesday. Yonex said that this THL clothing line is similar in concept to Michael Jordan's shirts in basketball and Tiger Wood's shirts in golf.

5. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    so if does this mean Yonex will release a THL edition shoes like what Nike did with Air Jordan shoes ??

6. copadh

copadh Regular Member

It will be sell in INA, and will be launched in US next moth during US Open, then in Hyderabad during WC in August. Almost similar with Yonex product, different in colour patern and smal THL sign in side...

7. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    I own 2 rolex, 1 Omega, all knockoffs given from my MAS friends and still work after 6 years...I will buy a TH shirt in the knockoff market in Petaling Street next time I visit my old MAS:p:D

8. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    Petaling Street ????? now that great

9. iceshoc

iceshoc Regular Member

student
    i got a thl shirt

i went to see the indo open today and i bought a thl shirt. the same shirt that he wore in the first 2 sets against boonsak. i was actually looking for the one he wore in the 3rd set but it wasnt on sale yet. the one i got is white zipper tee with bits of blue on it. it was 149000 rupiah. it also came with this rubber wrist band which says "winning is an attitude. taufik h"

does any1 have pictures from taufiks match against boonsak today.. pls post it..

10. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Any pics to share..^^

..looks like there are other designs of the shirt?? how many designs did you see on sale??..The rubber wrist band idea is sort of similar to Lance Armstrong's rubber wrist band "Livestrong" motto..;)

11. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

More news of his new clothing line..

http://www.taufik-hidayat.com/article/article_detail.php?newsid=142
    ==========================================================
    Jakarta, 10 Juni 2009

Yonex Sunrise Taufik Hidayat Line: Winning is an Attitude.

As a figure that has successfully maintain the highest sports achievement at the 2004 Olympics, Taufik Hidayat has pick up the mantle as one of the legends in Indonesian badminton. His unique character and spirit, have brought a new color to a nation that place much important in the fighting spirit of its people. The spirit and passion that Taufik has shown on court, not only has made him champion but also brings a whole level of attractiveness in the way he plays his game.

Love for badminton is the reason that Taufik is able to maintain his performance and passion while on court. He plays not only for himself, but for his country. He firmly believes that the struggle to achieve victory is the focal point of living, That Winning is an Attitude, a statement.

The passion that Taufik Hidayat embodies is what makes Indonesian badminton attractive. As we know, Yonex-Sunrise has been a fierce companion of Taufik since his struggle to the top. Both are influential figures that have brought passion into the sport. Their eagerness to share both of their love and passion towards badminton to the public, is the reason why they decided to create the “Taufik Hidayat Line” sports apparel.

Taufik explains, “Ever since I was a child, my love for badminton, for live, and for Indonesia are what has make me achieve many great things and became what I am now as a person. Therefore, I feel the strong need to share with the public, what I feel and passionate about, so that they could have the same passion in life.“

Sunrise & Company Managing Director D.K. Seth adds ”Having successfully won various awards as well as being supported by the charisma of Taufik Hidayat, which I personally think, without a doubt, holds quite an attraction in the world of badminton, Therefore Yonex-Sunrise thought it to be natural that we fully support his new endeavour into the world of badminton apparel” D.K Seth continues, “When Taufik first approach us with the idea, we instantly were attracted by it, being able to introduce something that is fresh and young to the badminton apparel industry”

While many athletes have tried their hands into the apparel business, Taufik Hidayat Line proved to be significant, for it is the first time that a badminton player has created a sportswear line.

Taufik Hidayat’s achievements are clearly shown through his attitude. In which Winning is an Attitude, and that kind of spirit and passion is what he hopes to share with the public.

“Winning is an Attitude” is perfectly inline to represent the meaning behind all ten designs for the first collection of the Taufik Hidayat Line, according to Taufik, “My passion to achieve and being the best in each facets of life, is what I am trying to convey to the public with Taufik Hidayat Line”.

The first collection of Taufik Hidayat Line, Winning is an Attitude series will be available at the Yonex Booth all through the Indonesia Open (16 – 21 June 2009) followed by distribution through out Yonex counters in Indonesia. Next, the collection will be available during the Yonex OCBS US Open held on 7-12 July 2009 at Anaheim, USA.

Taufik will also be using a specially created racket bag by Yonex as a show of appreciaton for his achievement as a 6-time Indonesia Open champion. Buyers of THL products during the tournament, will also get the chance to participate in a Taufi Hidayat autoraph session on Sunday, 21 June 2009.

The second collection of Taufik Hidayat Line will be introduce at the World Championships in Hyderabad, India (August 2009), in which it would feature even more products such as bags and shoes.

12. mkwanster

mkwanster Regular Member

IT System Administrator
    had a friend pick one up for me, I just wish there was a PGL (Peter Gade Line)...THL is good enough for me nonetheless...

13. akryl1k

akryl1k Regular Member

So many posts, no pictures yet :p