New partner again for Zhao Tingting???

Discussion in 'Vietnam Open / China Open (2) 2007' started by wierdngifted, Nov 19, 2007.

1. wierdngifted

wierdngifted Regular Member

artist
    yes!Its Gao Ling!!!Now I hope they make it to semis so we can watch them ARGUE??? HAHA!!I dont think zhao can argue with gao,gao seems too experience in winning championship and partnership!And Gao is not a push over!!Lets see if this partnership will go along the way!!!Zhao seems very lucky being a favorite???of LYB:rolleyes:

2. flymordecai

flymordecai Regular Member

Seems to be like a weird matchup, they're both more net players than backcourt players. Anyway, too bad for Gao because of ZTT's bad attitude problems on the court. I hope Huang Sui comes back because I'm not sure if Gao/ZTT will be successful as a team.

3. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design

I think Huang Sui has found her LIFE...I doubt that she will play again.....
    I will be there tomorrow and I will see how they play.....

4. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    ZTT and Gao partnership will be unpredictable. But i know they will still be a successful pair. Both are ok with each other off-court and it doesnt show that they have conflict training with each other. They had fun.

5. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

So..H Sui..eventually quit?..:crying::crying:...and will not participate in Olympic 08...? :crying::crying:...

So....Gao Ling must be feeling lost....she cant take part in Olympic 08 with ZTT......right?...gosh..:eek:.so sorry for Gao Ling..:crying:..lucky she still have XD in hand....:p

6. edwin

edwin Regular Member

Computer Programmer
    Hard to say. It didn't take long before Gao/Zheng became the #1 Mixed pair in the world. Can this work out the same for Gao/Zhao?

And don't forget LYB can arrange the matches so that whoever he wants to play in the Olympics will have the ranking points.

7. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Regular Member

Very risky for LYB, to pair ZTT and GL when 2007 events had only 3 more tournaments. GL/ZTT probably had to play all tournaments this and next year to gain more points to qualify Olympic.

Remember a country can only enter 3 players / pairs if the country had at least 3 player/pairs in Top 4 ranking.

Luckily, the Women doubles is the least competitive league compare with MS, MD, XD and WS.