New Delhi India:- Genuine Badminton Gear

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dnewguy, Oct 2, 2018.

1. dnewguy

dnewguy Regular Member

Hello everyone,

My current location is New Delhi (west) i.e. Rohini.
    I was hoping if all the Delhites could help make a list of all the genuine dealers/stringers/coaches and may be places and events too in and around Delhi which will help us all to further enjoy this beautiful game and may be end up saving a lot of us from getting duped out of our hard earned money/ time and energy.

Starting off I could list my go-to yonex shop:-

# R.K. Sports - Location near Himalaya Sr. Sec. School in rohini sec 7 market.
    Authentic and can source any Yonex equipment.

# J.K. Sports - Located at walking distance to the above shop. Its Bigger and deals with both Yonex + Lining racquets but I don't prefer his way of handling customers so never bought anything from there.

Both shops provide stringing services but only the R.K sports can do it in half an hour. He has an electronic machine in his shop and trained some young boys but I'm sure they don't have professional guidance but do an acceptable job and very economical eg. Stringing a bg65 for Rs.300 (hitting + labour)

Cheers.

P.s :- I don't know if I should discuss the discounts and other details over public forums. If anyone interested then they can p.m me.

#1 dnewguy, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  2. shreyas666

shreyas666 Regular Member

chief mis-information officer
    Live in North Delhi. Both of the stores suck. I prefer Siri fort sports complex to get my stringing done. Strings I buy gosen from Amazon or Bouncing greens which is in DLF, Moti Nagar. Same goes for gosen rackets. We get our rackets from MBS, sports uncle, e78 and we have a guy who piggybacks gear from Singapore. If you want something, you can ping me.

dnewguy likes this.