New club near Arcadia, CA near 605 and 10

Discussion in 'Arcadia Badminton Club ( ABC )' started by sonos, May 11, 2007.

1. govalley

govalley Regular Member

Pharmacist
    Same weekend as USBDF winter tournament, I think many parents have to take their kids to the tourney

2. lil4znch1ckz

lil4znch1ckz Regular Member

designing
    You r right. We'll have some arrangements for the kids and their parents later on this month. Thanks for reminding!
    William Chan

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Just want to share-So..

..i came and finally witnessed the brand new ABC, for the very first time, this past Saturday...And yes, as mentioned before, the place looks fabulous; quite spacious and bright. The courts do have the same type of tiled mats as in SGVBC, but i can definitely feel the cushion underneath the floor mats/tiles.
    The ceiling, walls, background nettings/screens are pretty well layed out/arranged, with plenty of spaces around the courts to sit, watch and mingle..The pictures (in earlier pages) taken by our DinkAlot tell, essentially, the whole story..:cool:
    The place still looks very clean and new.....and it will be the challenge for everyone playing there to keep the place as clean and inviting as it is now..;):cool:

As for the Grand Opening itself, will be this coming Wednesday (the 16th). Apparently, for those people who've signed up or will sign up to be a member, the membership will officially start this upcoming Sunday, Dec. 16th. So, for those who signed up before the 16th, they can enjoy a few more days of free badminton.

And i chatted very briefly with William. Apparently (according to William), the planned coach, Rudi Gunawan, who was supposed to help as one of the coach, has pulled out. Reason: other time-consuming commitments.
    So, for now, ABC (Williams) will look and search for other coaching candidates.

As for the gifts, for the first 300 members, they include: a very nice ABC t-shirt and a very nice Hi-Qua badminton bag~I'll share the pics of them shortly (if not, maybe William can share the pics).:):cool:

Oh, and yes, i also noticed a bouquet (in a vase) of flowers coming from GGBC and Mike Yang~very nice of them! And congratulations, once again, to William and ABC!;):cool:

*William, any pics to share with us of the event this past Saturday or this coming Wednesday??..:)

#183 ctjcad, Dec 10, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Typo..

..oops sorry, should've been on the 12th, not the 16th..:eek::p..
    Another query for William: what time will you guys be open until, this coming Wednesday for the Grand Opening?? And I assume the gym is closed for today and tomorrow (Tue.)??:confused:

5. lil4znch1ckz

lil4znch1ckz Regular Member

designing
    Chris

Our official opening will be tomorrow 12/12/07. Hours are from 7am to 12 midnite. Thanks for joining our club and hope to see you more.

Regards
    William

6. BornReady

BornReady Regular Member

Yea, we were at the USBDF tournament and missed it, please let us know when the arrangement will be. Thanks!