NEED SUPPORT - FORMAT COMMENCED IN CLUB

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Avian Rodrigues, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Avian Rodrigues

Avian Rodrigues Regular Member

but not which side**

2. Avian Rodrigues

The discipline and format here is 11 vs. 11 team badminton, 5 vs. 5 team (with 2 enders/amenders) badminton, and 6 vs.6 team badminton

3. Avian Rodrigues

DUDE, THIS GAME CANNOT DRAW - IT's LIKE SUDDEN DEATH -- try to understand how the amenders end the game, they do not play the deuce point, it's a clean win or lose -- it doesn't matter if the 9 vs. 9 draws

4. Avian Rodrigues

heres my best on the key to the game and THE ROTATION PROCESS - the player that STEPS-OFF or has to come off the court after the first 11 points game because THE TOSS DECIDED SO, will play at the end of the match, this is so that the player he/she left on the court (who played the 11 points) can complete a 21 point game, so that every other player (2players) following can also COMPLETE a 21 point game, WITH TWO OPPONENTS.

5. Avian Rodrigues

So a player must step off after the first 11 points and play until the end of the match to complete his 21 points - this guarantees that every player entering the match after will face two different opponents in separate 11 point games - to complete the match

6. Avian Rodrigues

I AGREE IT SHOULD JUST BE A FULL MATCH

7. Avian Rodrigues

if there is a draw though, which may be possible, but highly improbable, the best players must play a 21-point match to decide the winner

8. Avian Rodrigues

best players meaning the highest-ranked of the 2 amenders --best amender vs. best amender

9. Avian Rodrigues

1. Your ruleset is not tolerant of efficient team strategies and requires new authorities to prevent and regulate some strategies. - I have wrapped my head around this and hope you can understand the rotation system --- all forms of team strategies and systems of gameplay can be discussed later, there is a back court dug out for coaches and players to plan and discuss startegy

10. Avian Rodrigues

Anyways man, I'm here for help and whoever wants to start playing --- it too easy not to --- I'm not a great writer but if you can extract the rules of the rotation system better, or if you can better explain the rules of the toss or how injured players are substituted, or whatever else is so complex, maybe you can help me to explain it better (honestly thought the scoring would have had a problem though, but not to worry with that, it's very easy too)

11. Avian Rodrigues

1. The idea of a required helmet for noise isolation is just wacky. Players can use simple earplugs, but is excessive noise really a problem? If the noise is too loud for the players, then surely it would be painful for the audience. Why not make the whole arena a nice place to be at a normal sound level, like at current badminton tournaments?
    This is the thing about this game, players should not be complaining about noise because the crowd is cheering at different intervals of time when the points are scored ---- there must be complete silence (which is dumb) or players shut up and play or wear a ear-muffled helmet..

12. Avian Rodrigues

The idea of a required helmet for noise isolation is just wacky. Players can use simple earplugs, but is excessive noise really a problem? If the noise is too loud for the players, then surely it would be painful for the audience. Why not make the whole arena a nice place to be at a normal sound level, like at current badminton tournaments

You know what come to think of it when I see a badminton match in the early stages of the tournament, there is always another match on a court next to it in the arena, so that means the noise level must be kind of balanced and so can be in this situation...... which would be very similar to an early-stage match with other games on the other courts with people cheering randomly -- i like your idea.. i just never saw it sooo,,, perfect

13. Avian Rodrigues

you got it normal sound level!

14. Avian Rodrigues

hey but for a final or semi-final, or when the stadium is reserved for one match there will be a lot of noise and players should not complain -- they should wear what we reccomend

15. Avian Rodrigues

however, if you achieve can normal sound level in this type of match, that is similar to matches in the early stages of the tournament, where there is always another match on a court next to it in the arena, and nobody complains, this is key

16. Avian Rodrigues

Can you write it for me?

17. Avian Rodrigues

but for strategy what's important to note is energy usage, a team will come in afresh while the other team would have completed 11 points and would have to face this team coming in afresh to complete its 21 points ---- similarly, the team coming in would now have 11 points under its belt, and the other team coming in afresh will complete their 21 points game and the fresh team 's first 11 pts. So when a team is hot and sweaty they would kind of have the edge over the players now coming in the attack, so the basic strategy is DEFENSE until after 11 points and they catch their racquet

18. Avian Rodrigues

I'm sorry team would only apply to doubles in my format -- what I meant was strategy for a player who already faced 11 pts and going to face fresh player in rotation, ATTACK

19. Avian Rodrigues

Also on the earplugs, they cannot reduce noise like an earmuff and earplugs look wacky... I think a helmet can solve best the problem of noise my friend

20. Avian Rodrigues

but that is just if a player complains about the cheering of the crowd, which will be every time they score a point, and if a player has a problem with the noise we will have to execute your normal noise level rule that shows in the early stages of some tournaments, games on the other courts allow for the same noise level in the audience, so it is not something that should be complained about even in the semi-final and final matches (unless something better can be done or he can use a super cool ear-muffled badminton helmet) - note that this only goes for those players in the simultaneous matches, occupying three courts (in 6 vs. 6, 2 courts). Players can, however, for better focus use these helmets... it may be a bit expensive if a badminton company makes it ...I'm sure some factory out there can build one thin and lightweight with good hold and comfort for sports, maybe even with noise regulation

#40 Avian Rodrigues, Apr 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021