Need some help please!

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by om patel, Mar 27, 2022.

1. om patel

om patel Regular Member

My post on the forum footwear and clothes wasn’t getting any love at all so trying here in the general chat

short story nothing i like in badminton shoes is available in india and dont want to usual yonex 65 ___ so i am shopping amazonJP

this is my first real shoe purchase and im lost!
    My current shoe is very cheap and bought with doubt if i will continue badminton or not but im 110% on board and dedicated to become my club goat.

want to buy mizuno either the ss2 , claw EL , XT3 , fang zero , claw 2 , but totally lost on JP size and width size ! ☹️

ive seen charts and one says this other says that . I am a UK7 and one shoes 26cm other chart shows 26.5

also the photo below shows if i need wider shoes but i dont understand the measurements of width i see they did L of foot in Cm But wide has a different #

can someone help me out with
    - what the chart below is measuring for widthv
    - what size UK7 is in JP 110%
    - if i am slim fit are mizuno true to aize do i need to up .5 or downscale .5
    -

- if the shoe i want is in 3E but im slim or 2E do i upscale a size or downscale or what do i do ?

I jump rope alot! and jog around court as well as practice shuttle runs and my current shoe is giving me pain in the middle of my foot , shine and a bit knees issue as well as cuts up my pinky toe . Its UK7

very lost and confused and need to make a purchase, dont want to make a mistake because it will be VERY hard to return it to JP . And these shoes are expensive So want to be sure

thanks in advance! ❤️

Attached Files:

2. BadmintonDave

BadmintonDave Regular Member

[​IMG]

Yonex size chart if that helps you

3. BadmintonDave

BadmintonDave Regular Member

Mizuno size chart. Taken from direct badminton website

[​IMG]

4. om patel

om patel Regular Member

Thanks !
    My toe to heal is 26.5cm but my width isnt wide at all so i went ahead and bought 26.5cm JP and 2E
    , because the 27cm size 2E width is way to wide .

will be here in2 week!