Need some advices on Lining ABJJ112 vs ABLG363

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by arfandy, Nov 21, 2015.

1. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Dear BCers,

I'm looking some square-shape badminton bag (Yonex or LiNing) that can contain 9-11 rackets, 4-7 dozen of shuttles, 2 pair of shoes, and few shirts & towels for club activities. I had a victor square bag but sadly only able to fit 6 rackets and 2 pair of shoes on 2 main compartments. It has front & back compartments but only for small items.

I saw LiNing ABJJ112 & ABLG363 have wider size (78x30x32cm) while i believe Victor square bag only 78x18x32cm. Yonex? Pretty much hopeless for square bag as it has very limited option.

Can anyone recommend me which bag is the best? (<$100 & 3 main compartments + side pockets & SQUARE SHAPE). I know conventional shape bags easily store dozen of rackets but not on my preference list.

Thank you.

2. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

3. Diamondx1

Diamondx1 Regular Member

School
    Quite honestly I don't think it would be a good idea to get a shoulder bag if you are planning on stuffing all of those rackets and equipment in there. Assuming you put the shoes in the side compartment that takes up quite a bit of room on the inside of the bag. (Current owner of a Li-ning 6 piece bag) and I would think it would be the same for those shoulder bags. It wouldn't be a bad idea to look into those 9 pieces bags like the Camo one.

4. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

I was told tha these are NOT really shoulder bag but square shape bag that are able to fit minimum of 9 rackets (i'm still unsure 9 rackets in both compartments or 1 compartment). Camo bag is not square-shaped and the rackets can only be arranged 1 way position, unlike with square bags.