NeeD HelP oN rEcOmMenDing RaCqUetS~!!!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by MeLvIn, Jun 7, 2000.

1. MeLvIn

MeLvIn Guest

<html>hi, my name is melvin.<br>i'm looking for an racquet which is LIGHT, GOOD DURABILITY, POWER SMASHES, GOOD CONTROL, AND CAN BE STRUNG UP TO 25-27 POUNDS~,<br>any price will do.<p>any RECOMMENDATIONs?<p>thank u very much =)
    </html>

2. canyt

canyt Guest

<html>: hi, my name is melvin.<br>: i'm looking for an racquet which is LIGHT, GOOD DURABILITY, POWER SMASHES, GOOD CONTROL, AND CAN BE STRUNG UP TO 25-27 POUNDS~,<br>: any price will do.<p>: any RECOMMENDATIONs?<p>: thank u very much =)<p>Yonex's isometric 800 is pretty good and powerful..but I donno if it can string up to 25-27 pounds though!
    </html>

3. Lai ha

Lai ha Guest

<html>: : hi, my name is melvin.<br>: : i'm looking for an racquet which is LIGHT, GOOD DURABILITY, POWER SMASHES, GOOD CONTROL, AND CAN BE STRUNG UP TO 25-27 POUNDS~,<br>: : any price will do.<p>: : any RECOMMENDATIONs?<p>: : thank u very much =)<p>: Yonex's isometric 800 is pretty good and powerful..but I donno if it can string up to 25-27 pounds though!<p>: Yonex's Ti10 sounds like what you're looking for...it can be strung up to 26 pounds and is very light...and has a lot of smashing power!!<p>
    </html>

4. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    melvin,

looks like your looking for the perfect racket huh? I've been trying to do that for ages. I hate to tell you this but there can never be a perfect racket. Theres gonna be something you don't like about it like the weight or the flex or something.

The Ti-10 isn't very light like "Canyt" said though it does have loads of power, finesse, durability and can take the tension.

The Isometric 60 Light is very light, durable, PERFECT control but it can only by strung up to 20 lbs.

I've been playing badminton for more than 10 years now and i'm only 15. Well 16 on oct the 30th and i always keep a couple of rackets in my bag or 3 even sometimes. A good combination to keep with you is the Ti-10 and Carbonex 8.

Oh yeah, you may wanna try the Yonex Ti-8. I heard that its a good all rounder. I haven't tired it personally though. and it is quite expensive