Need Help: Li Ning Aeronaut 4000C vs Yonex Arcsaber 11 Pro

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by TheBadGuy, Oct 1, 2022.

1. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy New Member

Hello all,

I'm a club/district level player with a balanced/attacking game style. I currently use Li Ning Xiphos X1 which I feel is very good but lacks power and slight control too.

I was looking at the current lineup and have narrowed down to two main options: Li Ning Aeronaut 4000C and Yonex Arcsaber 11 Pro. Has anyone used these rackets? If yes, how has been your experience? Any reviews for Aeronaut 4000C (cannot seem to find any proper review online)?

Which would be good for all round + attacking play (I rely heavily on clears, smashes and slices)? How is the build quality? Which is more comfortable to play with? Lastly, which is easier to control, generate power, and maneuver the shuttle?

Given that Arcsaber 11 Pro is a relatively newer model, what advantages does it offer over the Aeronaut 4000C?
    I currently use Li Ning Xiphos X1, so will the upgrade to either of the models be worth it?

Please advise,
    Thank you!

2. Dlee

Dlee Regular Member

I can’t comment on the 4000c but am familiar with the 11 pro and the Xiphos

Personally, while the 11 is a well-built and solid feeling racket; I found it much easier to generate power out of the Xiphos owing to the latter’s more flexible shaft

If I was to compare them loosely;

Xiphos has easier power generation owing to more flexible shaft (but not necessarily max power) though this can make accuracy a little more difficult

The 11pro I also struggled with defending and notably during panic defensive shots -> the shuttle simply didn’t go as far compared to similar situations with the Xiphos

3. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

You're comparing a high tier Yonex against a mid tier li ning.
    Material use is different. For a club player like you will definitely feel the difference between these 2 rackets.