Need a good coach!

Discussion in 'Coaching Forum' started by rwg05, Mar 5, 2007.

1. rwg05

rwg05 Regular Member

I've been playing for 5 years now (I'm 17)...my game really hasn't improved much over the last half year... I go for coaching twice a week (thats supposed to be for an hour and a half each time, but I end up playing only for 10-15 minutes:(). I also practice footwork often, and play with friends 2-3 times a week (3 hours a week).
    My coach is ok...but he can't take me for more than twice in a week, and there are anyway so many people in the coaching scheme that its hard to devote personal attention and time to each one.
    I really want to improve my game! If anyone knows of any coach in Bombay / is a coach in Bombay who would be willing to coach me, please tell me!!!

Also, please could you tell me if you know of any Spring/Summer badminton coaching camp, preferably in India, that I could go for? I've played state level badminton.

2. p4ulz8181

p4ulz8181 Regular Member

Badminton and Squash Coach
    paulus from indonesia

Hi, I’m Paulus from Surabaya-Indonesia. I would like to introduce myself. I’m a badminton and squash coach, former an athlete. I’m also an interior designer.
    If there’s some information about jobs in your country meet to my qualification, would you please let me know, I’ll be very grateful. For my supported info, I want to know the rules according the law in your country and how to apply it.I will send my resume and CV later.thanx