NanoSpeed 8000 Review

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by cooler, Jan 20, 2005.

1. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Why do you think it is more powerful as well as more maneuverable? It is possible, but why do you think this one is? Materials? Or just your style being more suited?

Be aware that when you first try a racket you always feel better with it. What are the U ratings for your MP100/NS8000 respectivley?

2. ttktom

ttktom Regular Member

Honestly cooler it was so powerful and fast it had a crap tension in it and i could smash harder with the crap tension than i could wiv my normal tension with my MP 100. I really think Yonex have cracked it this time :D. I've Tried the NS 7000 that is good but nowhere near as much power as the NS 8000. I thought it would be hard using a Headlight racket froma headheavy MP 100 and AT 500. But picked it up and it was great straight away :D. It is the Dogs Bol**x

3. ttktom

ttktom Regular Member

Heya well The MP 100 is a good Powerful Racket but it is not as manuarable as the NS 8000. i can play well with both the MP 100 and NS 8000 i can play well with any racket lol. I use a £30 Inflight Racket sometimes and get loads of power out of it.

4. ttktom

ttktom Regular Member

oh the U ratings the MP 100 is a 2U G3 The NS 8000 is 3U G3

5. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Not really a good test, since you have changed from a 2u to a 3u, with different tensions. When changing from a heavy to light racket you often feel can do anything with it. and you say "crap" tension does this mean lower? if so then that will increase the smash speed too. I would imagine you have different string type too?

Good Luck with it though, you sound happy with it!

6. General Foo

General Foo Regular Member

student
    lol bit harsh... the poor guy was just giving his opinion. Still, i think if i switched from a head heavy racket to a head-light racket, i could probably get more power behind my smashes.

So... im gonna get one in the summer :D :D :D

7. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Just the truth! (sorry if offended tom) :rolleyes:

Actually normally head light rackets =less power unless you can move the racket faster. It depends on your swing style.

8. ttktom

ttktom Regular Member

lol no worries. But you see the thing is that i've tired 3U rackets in the past and played rubbish with them and and always perfered 2U rackets lol. But you see the thing is i always got more power out of a Head Heavy Racket. But with the Nanospeed 8000 i can smash harder than a headheavy MP 100.

9. ttktom

ttktom Regular Member

also lol before i get slated more lol. I play better with higher tensions lol so nerrrrrrrr :p lol.

10. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Its good to hear that you had a good time using the NS8000. Unfortunately i dont have the chance to use it yet. Maybe i should try it once i get to try it in few weeks time.

11. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    well, good to hear that u had extracted the 'pluses' from the NS800, and gave a little bit of support to the NS series that it isn't just a marketing ploy by yonex to jump on the nano fad.

12. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Well you might have found "the one" the very racket you can play to your fullest and cherish with the rest of your life. I am still polygamous (with rackets I hasten to add) changing virutally everytime I play. I just hope for your wallets sake the prices come down!

13. rjcorcuera

rjcorcuera Regular Member

Shows real value in all England, stands in apex the nano- technology April 6th sale schedule Nano- tech on-board badminton racket 2nd feature " nano- speed 8000 "
    [​IMG]
    < For upper-class person in top light/write design, British Open suddenly victories! >
    With the ヨãƒãƒƒã‚¯ã‚¹, nano- carbon * hurrah ream was adopted and " the inclination pulling out which is light the efficiency where high rally and high intensity " differ was made to compound, 2nd feature " nano- speed 8000 " of the nano- tech on-board badminton racket is sold from April 6th.
    Sold in the November last year " nano- speed 7000 " frame top and in the shaft nano- carbon * hurrah to compound ream, being lightweight, it actualizes strong structure. Since selling, we obtain favorable comment as the top light/write design which is superior in operativity.
    In new product " nano- speed 8000 ", while to make the top light/write design 7000 in the same way, the amount which the shaft 15% is lightened by the fact that weight it distributes in the frame and grip, is made the design where the head is effective.
    In addition by the fact that the solid feeling core of the new material is built in to the frame section, it made the racket which has the striking answer which the hard hitter taste does firmly.
    The Chinese and Korea players have used nano- speed 8000 already in the tournament. In March it was done in England, the tournament of the worldwide highest peak with British Open of noted tradition, the Chinese chain & the phone which faces to the conference at nano- speed 8000 win with boy singles. The ヤン * way of China which enters into the best 4 with the woman doubles / we use also the pair of the ツァン * ジュエン and the ãƒã‚ª * ãƒãƒ¥ãƒ³ãƒ©ã‚¤ et cetera of boy singles. Power and the surface stability which are not were appraised by the players in the former top light/write, were proven with the large stage, height of the efficiency British Open beautifully.
    Nano- speed 8000 at the meeting place of the international conference * ヨãƒãƒƒã‚¯ã‚¹ã‚ªãƒ¼ãƒ—ンジャパン of the badminton which from April 5th is done at Tokyo * generation after generation wooden second gymnasium is announced & is displayed, from the following 6 days is simultaneously sold with entire country.
    * For upper-class person nimble operativity of top light/write high bounce. [​IMG][​IMG]Although hurrah compounding ream, to the angular section of the frame, and the whole shaft lightening the shaft, it strengthens entire structure. Weight 15% was lightened by the fact that approximately 20% it thins the shaft part.
    The top light/write design which makes the weight which it lightens the grip section and the frame section move, is superior in operativity. In the design which than nano- speed 7000 is closer to even balance, the upper-class person likes, it became the racket where the head is effective even in the top light/write design.
    * The solid feeling core is built in, in the striking answer where surface stability is high, does firmly. [​IMG]By the fact that new material " solid feeling core " is built in to the frame section, it does not change the size of impact at the time of shock, attenuation time of the vibration short becomes fast, while while holding down the careless vibration, the upper-class person seeks and doing firmly answer was made possible, stability of the surface was raised.

14. kingkong03693

kingkong03693 Regular Member

how is ns 8000 compare to AT800anyone ever compare?

15. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    u have to be more specific.

if not grip size, at least specify the U's

like ?U 8000 compare to ?U of AT800 XX, XX being DE or OF.

16. kingkong03693

kingkong03693 Regular Member

sorry i forget AT800 OF
    thank you for reply anyway

17. YUEMOKAU

YUEMOKAU Regular Member

Hi all:

According to the spec. published by Yonex. NS 8000 should be head heavier than NS 7000. I put both rackets on the balance beam. NS 8000 came out to be head lighter than NS 7000! Any of you try it?

18. jcl49

jcl49 Regular Member

Really, what a revelation (same weight / using same grips I presume)?

19. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    Were they (the test samples) unstrung in original state and in the same weight range?

20. YUEMOKAU

YUEMOKAU Regular Member

Both NS 7000 and 8000 rackets I used were US stock model, unstrung with original plastic wrap.