Nanoray Z Speed vs Voltriz Z Force

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by bSM45, Sep 22, 2013.

1. lindows

lindows Regular Member

i wounder if yonex could keep the design of the z-speed but make it FB light, now i'll definitely buy that :)

2. yeahehehehe

yeahehehehe Regular Member

Then you'll pay for something more fragile than FB....

3. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

I'd take an NR800 with x-stiff and the 2+4 pattern, tbh.

4. Sk1nNy

Sk1nNy Regular Member

Sorry to bring this topic up and live again. I had read this topic some weeks ago because myself was wondering between ZF 4U and Z-Speed 3U.

My friends told me ZF was extra stiff, very very hard to use (especially to me since I don't have strong arm and wrist) so I listened to them and get the Z-Speed 3U. First 2 days was total disaster, but after that I get along pretty well with the racket and quite satisfy with it, the fast swinging helps my defence and backhand a lot compare to Arcsaber11. I play single for most of the time, I don't like double. Lots of people told me Arc11 is easier to play than Z-Speed, but to me it is completely the opposite, I had to let my Arc11 go after a month of using it.

However, I'm so in love with the color of Z-Force normal version (not the LTD version) since the day it came out so I always want to have one (ok, I love the color, not because it's being used by LCW, I don't really care about pro's racket).

So how is the extra-stiff of Z-Force compare to stiff of Z-Speed? Is it noticeable?

5. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Ya , true don't care about whether is it player racket, as long as its good feel a person gets!

6. f1rst

f1rst Regular Member

Get the N90. It's red!!!

7. Lyonn Loo

Lyonn Loo Regular Member

Human
    Guys due to d sunrise sale im either purchasing a z force or a z speed old colour, 3u. I normally use a duora 10 n i like the feel of it but a little more solidness would be nice. Any comments?

8. Veldaga

Veldaga Regular Member

Tax Consultant
    Both have small frames and head heavy. Considering you're coming from Duora 10, I think the Z Force would be nice, the output is tremendous.