Nanoflare 700/800 vs Nanoflare 380

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Daniel2207, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Daniel2207

Daniel2207 Regular Member

Hello Everyone

Hope you are having a great December and Christmas if you celebrate it!

Just had a question for all you amazing people out there regarding high budget and low budget nanoflare series.

Thinking of swapping rackets in new year from astrox 88s over to nanaoflare series noticed a lot of pros have swapped notably doubles players.

my question is how much is the nanoflare 700/800 different to the lower budget ones particularly the 380 budget model slightly lower cost at £95

play tournament level play with string tension around 26 so should be able to hold tension just if one breaks a lot easier to fork out £95 for a racket then like £140

2. llrr

llrr Regular Member

Usually the difference between these is that the lower end is much more flexible and probably uses less premium materials.

3. hieu nguyen

hieu nguyen Regular Member

Do yourself a favor and spend a little more to get the premium line. 700 and 800

4. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

Yonex made in Japan rackets definitely a vast difference compared to those made in Taiwan or China.

5. Mete Ozcorekci

Mete Ozcorekci Regular Member

short answer is 700 to 380 not big difference. On the other hand 800 is very unique, it is whole different racket. You cannot substitute 800 with anything. Also, I think going from 88s to nf380 not a great idea in my opinion, but you should definitely give it a try to nf800. I ve been using 4u nf800 a while and it became my all time favorite racket (and I tried a lot rackets). Of course this is my personal taste :D