My Health Issue

Discussion in 'Coaching Forum' started by khan09, Aug 25, 2007.

1. khan09

khan09 Regular Member

HI to ALL coaches
    well guys i'm 21 year old guy who love to play badminton in all season now-a-day i playing in HOT SUMMER in pakistan well i''m not already a healthy man i look normal slim smart young guy before to start play badminton but now a situation little worse for me i lose a huge weight or my facial experssion too now i look too weak mine parent or friend don't permit me to paly badminton anymore i'm playing regularly since 6 months 4.5 GAMES per day what should i do ? i quit for badminton or i shall continue with playing less games or do some other thing?
    plz suggests me? i 'm too worried !

2. mojopin

mojopin Regular Member

Medical student
    eat more and sleep more. shouldnt lose that much weight though, so i'd advice you to see a doctor. How much weight did you lose over these 6 months?

3. DivingBirdie

DivingBirdie Regular Member

student
    what is your height and weight? i don't think it's too uncommon to lose weight after playing badminton...haha. as long as you don't feel sick or weak

4. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    Check with a doctor to ensure that you don't have more serious issues. If the doctor clear you to play, then no reason to not play but you might want to moderate yourself initially until you build up your strength and stamina.

5. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    heh at age 21 and only 4.5 games per day, omg i hope i dun become like that when i turn 21 in 4 years...anyhow i think you should eat more, sleep more, and see a doctor. ALSO one final thing eat food inbetween games eg a kit kat or something.

6. enk39

enk39 Regular Member

i wud think playing a sport like badminton wud make u healthier( and tone your muscles as well), i'm sure as the other people suggested it's other factors such as not eating enough, or other health issues that's draining ure weight

7. morewood1

morewood1 Regular Member

drink plenty and eat sensibly and you shouldnt disapear.

8. gingerphil79

gingerphil79 Regular Member

Sports massage therapist
    the fact is your playing so much so if ur body isn't getting enough energy, u will lose weight, any sports person should eat at least 3 good meals a day if not eat 5-6 meals a day. Make sure that during games u r drinking sports drinks, they help to replenish your energy supplies. Bananas are good for eating between games, not 2 heavy and good energy in them.

Maybe u could also try a whey protein powder, this will help increase your muscle mass and help your body heal itself as well.

Also as every1 else has mentioned, see your doctor, but how do u feel, even though, u say u look tired, do u feel tired or more full of energy than ever before. Generally, u need more veg and carbs in your diet + the protein too.