MS final.

Discussion in '2001 Sudirman Cup / World Championships' started by kwun, Jun 10, 2001.

1. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Re: Comparing... grunts???

Python might be a bit too sophisticated. Perhaps Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation? I know it's out of season and not a particularly complex film, but no one does physical comedy better than Chase and I can't remember seeing any movie that made me laugh louder.

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor

never seen it. good that i just got a new DVD player from HK. time to pay blockbuster a visit..

and perhaps May has a point, we do go out on some random tangents here...

3. May

May Guest

LOL.
    To kwun and brett: STOP MAKING FUN OF ME OR ELSE.......
    P.S. GO TO HELL
    P.P.S. dun u there say anything abt the laguage i use, or else i'm really going to try to ruin ur webbie.

4. Brett

Brett Regular Member

May, I promise to stop making jokes about you whenever it is not necessary.

5. May

May Guest

I dun see why is there such a thing as there being times dat it is necessary to make jokes abt me.

6. Brett

Brett Regular Member

May, if you are serious, I will stop making jokes about you. As I have said before, I am only teasing in a friendly manner and I do not mean anything even slightly offensive about any comment I have ever made to you. From a lot of your comments recently, it seems that you have not been too happy about school this year - I've always found that keeping a good sense of humor helps me and most other people get through "down" periods more easily. If you like, you can make all the jokes you like about how I can't seem to write a message that contains fewer than 200 words or about how I have games when 80% of my serves hit the net.... :)

7. May

May Guest

me not happy in school??? i'm a workaholic u knw. dat's why i'm online so often, cos there's nothing better to do.