Markis Kido / Hendra Setiawan

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by Ningtyas, Sep 28, 2005.

1. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

and still wins 'major', beating other top pairs..............I solute them !

2. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Bros : what , are MK/HS rackets, which flypower model . they using ?

3. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

HS is using Warrior 7 and MK looks like started to use Enigma. However specs wise they are the same as Warrior 8 and Tornado 9 repectively

4. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    I met Hariyanto Arbi in Pattaya this weekend..he told me that Kido is using new racket with Batik style in it..also they will come out with bags with batik style too

5. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Hariyanto Arbi must be super delighted that Flypower-sponsored Kido/Hendra did him and the country proud.

Yonex-representatives failed big time this time round in the Asian Games.
    Li-Ning won 5 Golds.
    Victor and Flypower won 1 Gold each.

6. BadFever

BadFever Regular Member

Please tell Hariyanto Arbi that he needs to find good distributors or at least a reliable one that can sell his brand online for oversea buyers.
    Where can I buy Kido's racket????? :p

7. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

When you have a chance to go to Sydney, there is one distributor selling Flypower gears including shirts rackets shoes and even socks :)

8. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

ya looks like it. Did he mention why HS is still using Warrior 7?

Batik bag would be interesting :)

9. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

wow, batik racket.. sounds cool though:)

10. badMania

badMania Regular Member

It's confirmed that Coach Sigit Pamungkas will be resigning from Pelatnas to train Kido/Hendra starting from next January onwards. A good move I would say in order to get INA's no 1 pair to stay competitive and hopefully reach their 2 remaining targets: the All-England title and retaining the Olympics Gold.

11. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

But its not confirmed yet if Sigit Pamungkas will be coaching HS/MK, or is it?

12. badMania

badMania Regular Member

It has been confirmed.

13. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Well according to below article Sigit has left PBSI, but:

Badminton
    Sigit Leave Cipayung
    09/12/2010 11:22:00 Eky Rieuwpassa
    Font size:

Sigit Pamungkas, matched with Markis Kido / Hendra Setiawan. (Tjandra M. Amin / Bolanews)
    Coach pelatnas badminton men's doubles, Sigit Pamungkas certainly would resign from Pelatnas Cipayung, East Jakarta.

Chairman of Development of Achievement PB PBSI Lius Pongoh in Jakarta, confirmed the news that the coach who brought Markis Kido / Hendra Setiawan won gold medals 2008 Beijing Olympics that will come out of Cipayung.

"True, he had spoken to me and Chris (Kasubid Pelatnas, Christian Hadinata) about it," said Lius are contacted in Jakarta as quoted by Antara on Wednesday (8 / 12).

According to the Lius, Sigit PB Jaya Raya asked his club to keep the 2012 Olympic gold medal chances in the pair Markis Kido / Hendra Setiawan who had already left the hostel Cipayung in late 2009.

In an award ceremony for the success of the Jaya Raya Kido / Hendra won the gold medal Asian Games in Guangzhou last week, Sigit said that the 2012 London Olympic medal chances remain to couples who fosterage since 2001 it.

But then, Sigit not yet sure whether he will be out of Pelatnas to handle fully no.3 men's doubles world rankings. "Just wait for further news," he said some time ago.

Kido who contacted separately claimed to be happy if true Sigit will be back to handle it. "O happy, because he had often trained me," said Kido who were playing in Hong Kong Super Series. Besides Kido / Hendra, Sigit also help couples Flandy Limpele / Eng Hian won bronze medal at the 2004 Athens Olympics.

http://www.bolanews.com/raket/badminton/17668-Sigit-Tinggalkan-Cipayung.html

14. wilcan

wilcan Regular Member

student
    Sigit leave pelatnas for hs/mk

15. miksss

miksss Regular Member

January, Sigit Handle Kido / Hendra Again
    Thursday, December 9, 2010 | 21:55 pm

JAKARTA, Kompas.com - Pelatnas Cipayung Coach, Sigit Pamungkas, will fully handle the pair Markis Kido / Hendra Setiawan from January 2011.
    "I will begin to actively train Kido / Hendra in January. Maybe i will submit my resignmnet letter in the fourth week of December," Sigit said here on Thursday (9/12/10).
    As reported earlier, Sigit will resign from Pelatnas Cipayung to handle Kido / Hendra, who left Pelatnas at the end of 2009.
    Although not yet submitted a letter of resignation, Sigit Pelatnas first entered in 1998, claimed to have been socialized resignation to a board, coaches and athletes in Cipayung.
    "In principle they accept because I was out also for the sake of badminton. I see Kido / Hendra is also committed, with a note that I have to deal with," he said.
    He said his mission to return to Kido / Hendra is the 2012 London Olympics.
    "They're still more likely because I see a map of power will still be the same as now. The rival is still that the same thing," he explained.
    Sigit also promised not just release the players care (men's doubles) in Pelatnas. He asked his successor will be able to work together on these players.
    "I want to Bambang (Supriyanto, Pratt Pelatnas doubles coach) if he went up to double major, so do not be offended if I give such direction to the Bona / Ahsan. Bambang not mind," said Sigit.
    Sigit Pelatnas began his career in 1998 as an assistant coach, to then double handle Pratt in 2000.
    In 2002 he handled the couple Flandy Limpele / Eng Hian towards the 2004 Olympics, which successfully won the bronze medal. In 2005 he came out of Cipayung and handling Jaya Raya Club, before it was recalled to Pelatnas in 2007 to the present.
    Throughout his career dealing with Kido / Hendra, Sigit managed to bring the pair won the world title (2007), Olympic (2008) and the Asian Games (2010).

http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2010/12/09/21553256/Januari..Sigit.Tangani.Lagi.Kido/Hendra

16. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Awesome news!!!

17. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

MK/HS proved my doubts about them being to sustain their performance wrong again! Congratulations on defeating Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae 21-19; 23-21 and with that performance they are definitely top class, no argument. And I was saying the exact opposite yesterday, LOL. Makes me a fool now.

18. badMania

badMania Regular Member

They have proven that without Sigit, they can still beat their arch-rival Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae, this time round in straight-sets.

Having beaten Fang Chieh-Min/Lee Sheng-Mu and Jung/Lee twice in a row, now, it's time to even the scores with Cai Yun/Fu Haifeng and Mathias Boe/Carsten Mogensen.

Hopefully, the INA pair can peak at the AE 2011.

19. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Another very good performance by MK in the HK SS. I feel like a fool now making bad comments about him, he has proven me wrong. In fact, it looks like HS lost a bit (not much) of his magic touch. With a bit of more luck they could win HK SS.

20. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    HS was not focus yesterday and HS is still having knee pain since Asian games...He is flying to Japan for final league against Unissys ( Alvent)
    He needs some rests for about 1 week only before SS Final as well as MAS Open and KOR Open...advise him not to take XD seriously in up coming tournaments