mandarins rules?

Discussion in 'Mandarin Badminton' started by ksrboi, Mar 25, 2006.

1. matchbow

matchbow Regular Member

non-members can buy from the pro shop, i believe. or at least, i used to buy from their shop when i wasn't a member. i'm pretty sure it's allowed, since it'd be good for their business.

2. fishmilk

fishmilk Regular Member

Student
    I don't have a membership anywhere but I went to Mandarin twice and got rejected twice. First time they demanded my friends and I had a white shirt. Left to go to Lee's. Second time (a year later) we wore white shirts but they demanded we had somebody with membership. Left to go to Lee's again.

If you ask me, the white shirt thing is not necessary. Maybe the only rule about apparel I'd understand is that you have sleeves. Badminton is a gentlemen's sport after all.

3. Player13

Player13 Regular Member

Speaking of 'gentleman's sport', lol, i saw some guy playing wearing a hotpink shirt (like reeally hot pink) the other day at that new Flying place, so he stood out just a bit... :p I'll never be as brave as that dude :(

4. MING PARIS

MING PARIS Regular Member

restaurant owner
    my cousin told me the rules about wearing a white tshirt ,I am going to try the gym this morning at mandarin!!!
    anyone go there this morning???????
    MING

5. zipperat

zipperat Regular Member

Sports Instructor
    Sorry if I'm gonna pay membership. I think I'm entitle to wear any colour shirt. This is no the Boulevard Club or Yacht Club. Been to other clubs and they have no issues.