Lost in finals 3 times in a row

Discussion in 'Hong Kong Open / China Open / Chinese Taipei Open ' started by 2cents, Nov 6, 2005.

1. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    That's Bao CL, who lost in finals 3 times in a row to the same person, which is Lin Dan.

In the 9th month, this year (aka September) China Masters 6 stars, Bao CL lost in the final to Lin Dan

In the 10th month, this year (aka October), China National Games, Bao lost again in the final to the same person Lin Dan.

In the 11th month, this year (aka November), Hong Kong Open 6 stars, Bao lost 3 times in a row to Lin Dan at the final.

What will happen in the upcoming China open 6 stars? Since all Chinese players are exhausted, they had more wide scaled team competition, and individual events, then Hong Kong open, especially Bao and Lin, these two have played more games than anyone else (because they were the finalists), so does China open really opens a slot for other players to win the title? especially Taufik, he got a lot rest recently. Too bad that Lee CW not there, who are the other hopefuls for the men's title? Gade? this guy really has everything to win, but fails at all the chances without luck. Hafiz, this guy is also very talented, but unpredictable, when I expected him, he never deliver, while when I lost confidence on him, he may win something. Wong CH? who else except Lin Dan knows more about how to win China open than Wong CH?

2. rollerbuzz

rollerbuzz Regular Member

i say lin dAn will take the china open title :p

3. pauline

pauline Regular Member

students
    actually,i'm quite frustrated to see BCL always lost to LD:eek: ....
    Bao Chun Lai, jia you!!!!

4. rollerbuzz

rollerbuzz Regular Member

Lin Dan will win!! mwhahahaah!!

5. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    Just before the last Olympics, when reporters asked the chance of Bao for the Gold, he didn't answer. But his father, senior Bao, talked about it eagerly, He said, he son's only obstacle for the gold was nobody but Lin Dan, he had asked Junior Bao, his son, to concentrate on exercising to beat Lin Dan. And asked his son, not thinking about anything else except beating Lin Dan. Ironically, both Lin Dan and Junior Bao were eliminated in early rounds. Both of them were far, far, away meeting each other.