Looking to play in Mississauga

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by Ahmed11, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Ahmed11

Ahmed11 New Member

Just moved back to Mississauga after spending four years in asia. Started playing badminton an year ago in China and would like to continue here in Mississauga, looking for intermediate / advance players to play with regularly in Mississauga

Thank you

#1 Ahmed11, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  2. Clay-more

Clay-more Regular Member

3. Ahmed11

Ahmed11 New Member

Just moved back to Mississauga after spending four years in asia. Started playing badminton an year ago in China and would like to continue here in Mississauga, looking for intermediate / advance players to play with regularly in Mississauga

Thank you

#3 Ahmed11, Oct 16, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  4. Carbonlist

Carbonlist Regular Member

Student
    Try 4U badminton club

5. Ahmed11

Ahmed11 New Member

Thanks, already tried 4U badminton, Su badminton and Lees badminton in Mississauga, all of them are decent places to play.

But what I am really looking for are people to play with thats why I was interested in finding a place that has a league but unfortunately no luck there. I would say I am a intermediate to may be advance level player, not exactly sure about the criteria, but I am hoping to find similar level players that I could play with regularly.

6. FattyStevee

FattyStevee New Member

I'm visiting this weekend to the Mississauga area - I'm curious too about walk-in session for any of the badminton centers in the area.

@Ahmed11 if you have any luck with a response from those centers please let me know (I've messaged them privately too)

7. Ahmed11

Ahmed11 New Member

I play at Lees badminton, after trying out Su badminton and 4U badminton, I got a membership at Lees mainly because they have better mats compared to the other places and they are closest to my house. But for all three places you can just drop in. Most of the time at Lees its not difficult to find people to play with and theres usually always a court available, but sometimes when its really busy, it can be a long wait.

FattyStevee likes this.
  8. Pradeep Ramaswamy

Pradeep Ramaswamy New Member

@Ahamed11
    are you playing now in Mississauga... I haven't played since the pandemic and would like to start again.